• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hmm... anybody could look into this or knows somebody here who could reach out to somebody like that? Maybe somebody here knows somebody?
Maybe MagicalMiku knows somebody?

Of course it would still be highly preferable to just go to Japan normally in general, but worst case...

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the idea is nice, but i'm afraid that is very difficult to make it happen because the tour agency have to follow the government guidelines and also the JTB guidelines, for example the tour guide must follow the group all the time and only some locations are allowed (basically the most famous tourist spots). the guide also has to check and write all the seats used by the tour in a restaurant/train/bus and avoid whenever possible any crowded place. the only "free time" allowed is inside the hotel, but to exit from the hotel you have to wait for the tour guide. and for these tours, a visa is necessary, you have to apply it in advance and it takes 1-2 months (in fact, most tours will start in mid july-early august)..

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Well, just hope for a miracle I guess lol...

Oh yeah, worst case I think the tickets can just be sold? Doesn't seem like it's personalised, I literally just got mailed a number to pick up at seven eleven. So if there is no hope to enter the country, couldn't we who got tickets just sell that code? Don't see why not. Bur hopefully it won't come to that.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm about the reselling (but this is only information, I hope you'll be able to use the ticket for yourself), please keep in mind that the number you got for the ticket machine at 7eleven has all the details of the ticket, so your full name, the day and hour of the concert, the seat number, .. think of it like being an unique product bar code.
usually, a name change can be made only when you buy a ticket from the ticket agency or during the general sale, when the code is a link to the event, and then from the machine (7eleven, lawson or famima) you can input your name, choose the seat and day :)

hope to see you again soon, Kevin! :)

Last edited:

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
As people are hyped up from winning tickets from the lottery. What follows is doubt and anxiety as everyone try to figure out on how to get in Japan and/or wait for any information or announcement.

Just need the following to come to fruition:

1) Finding a travel agency that can accomodate a tour package for Magical Mirai/Makuhari/Chiba

or

2) Annoucement of individual tourism resuming

I prefer the former, but that's easier said than done. An individual tourism announcement will be already too late. as it will take a few weeks to get a visa. Already travel preparations are extremely last minute.

I'm throwing in the towel at the end of July, if nothing is announced.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I thought it was a remix but then saw it was just the date in 2014 where the original was posted. Still the only Mirai theme song that was never played live and while I personally think it just isn't a good live song anyway, maybe it would still be nice and appropriate for this anniversary Mirai to feature the song for the first time.

Loosely on that topic (since I am bored), here is how I would rank all the Mirai theme songs from "not as good" (didn't wanna say worst xd)" to "best", maybe somebody else is interested in posting their ranking too (if you are just as bored^^):

9) Next Nest (2014) -> Not my style of music and just not a live song, still not bad at all
8) Hatsune Tenchikaibyaku Shinwa (2021) -> Doesn't feel so appropriate for an event, nothing too special imo
7) Suna no Wakusei (2017) -> Always rubbed me the wrong way that the song isn't really "happy" considering it was the big 10th anniversary, still a cool song
6) Future Eve (2022) -> First impressions at least, not the biggest fan of the producer, but this song seems good, at least
5) Hand in Hand (2015) -> Used to love this song to death but then they just played it tooooo much so I kinda got sick of it a bit. Still awesone song. All of them are, from this point
4) 39 Music (2016) -> So perfect for a live concert. Just the kinda Miku song I love
3) Bless Your Breath (2019) -> Didn't love the song so much before the concert but live...so amazing. Also my (so far) last Mirai memories...the feelings! Just so perfect live
2) Aisarenakutemo Kimi ga Iru (2020) -> Wished I heard it live, sooo much feeling in this song, THIS would have been perfect for Miku's 10th. Hope I can still experience it live. Just would also deserve audience cheerings for the performance! Just an amazing song
1) Greenlight Serenade (2018) -> Still untopped imo. The enegery, the passion, the love from Miku. Brought to a whole other level when experienced live. I hope to return to Mirai and experience it. Just perfection.

Hmm lol I put so much time in this, I should have just come back from my YouTube hiatus and made a new toplist for my YT chnannel xd Oh well...

Last edited:
Reactions: adacot

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I have listened to the new version of Next Nest more often and even though the version isn't even that different, it finally "clicked" for me, kinda has much more excitement to it and I actually like the song much more now. Probably between Hand in Hand and Future Eve in my ranking from my post above now.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
special 7ぴあ magazine July issue will feature マジカルミライ10th Anniversary wonderful KEI art cover and news information article(^∀^●)ノシ💌💌

『例年にない仕込みもいろいろと行っていきます』 10回目を迎えた『初音ミク「マジカルミライ」』。
"We will do various preparations that are not usual" "Hatsune Miku" Magical Mirai "" has reached its 10th anniversary.

Last edited:

Atemluver

New Fan
Jul 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to get tickets? I live in Japan and completely missed the ticket lottery deadline 😭😭😭 I’m so upset I forgotttttttt. Anyway horrible worst case scenario, if Japan doesn’t let foreigners in um I’m here and willing to buy tickets. 🥺😭

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
don't worry ^-^ there will be general sale from july 16th (Osaka) and july 30th (Tokyo), with the P-code and L-code you can use the ticket machine of 7eleven, Lawson and Famima to directly buy the ticket ^-^
more information will be published on the official website soon:

as you can see from the official website, there are still some lotteries available in the next days (only for S and A seats), so you can apply for lottery too! ^-^

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク「マジカルミライ」10th Anniversary OFFICIAL ALBUM』 crossfade video album✨🪐✨🪐

on July 16 time 21:00~21:30, new information of Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary will be broadcasted on Tokyo MX1 channel ♪♪

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Seems so far people like me who got tickets will just have wasted money, as Japan has not hinted at all about letting people back in.
It's so frustrating, every other nation is doing it without major problems, but Japan? Oh no, Japan has to be special.

Sorry for being negative but I just wanna finally see this event again, I spent money on it too but it will all just be hoping for nothing again.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
mm.. i've just updated the topic about it:

I'm sorry if it doesn't sound too positive, but the reason they aren't talking about letting overseas tourists back in is because they have their own schedule set (one is to be sure that domestic travel is safe), and also, the packaged tours haven't really started yet because of the visas needed, so it might take some time..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)