• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

official website: 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020」

Dates:
Osaka: 2020年11月27日(金)~29日(日)
Tokyo: 2020年12月18日(金)~20日(日)

Venue:
INTEX Osaka (Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture) / Makuhari Messe (Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture)

Schedule contents:
live, company booth establishment, creator work exhibition, goods sale etc.

Official Art:

初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020」OFFICIAL ALBUM CM

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Cool! It's too bad for people who want to attend both, maybe, but I think it's a good thing to spread these out a bit like this. It might make it more likely that people who can't attend one will have the chance to attend the other. And spreading out positivity more broadly throughout the year is good! :)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
ah the main reason is the Olympics, all Tokyo venues were booked during August, and one option was to make it in Tokyo in late September, but then the best option has been chosen to move Magical Mirai in late December, more people will have holidays during that period (in Japan is shopping period and holiday period that week), and also, with more months between Osaka and Tokyo, is possible to put more differences between the two exhibitions :)

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Rob and me were soooo happy at the end of the last concert...so relieved. First hyped, the concert was great. Then dissappointment settled in as it said "thank you everybody" just like after every other of the concerts.
But then...they have done it even in the "Olympics year"!! What a tease!! We were exstatic.
Haha a shame I didn't see you after the last concert, feels like every other concert in both Osaka and Tokyo we had met afterwards, Gabi^^
See you next year :-D

And man, I have watched that clip they posted on Twitter of the annoucement probably like 20 times by now :-D
Helps with the sadness of this years event being over, being back home and like 1 other year of waiting for more Mirai.
At least there is gonna be another Expo in Europe :-D

Crypton and Miku REALLY are doing well and I couldn't be more happy about that. :-)

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Rob and me were soooo happy at the end of the last concert...so relieved. First hyped, the concert was great. Then dissappointment settled in as it said "thank you everybody" just like after every other of the concerts.
But then...they have done it even in the "Olympics year"!! What a tease!! We were exstatic.
Haha a shame I didn't see you after the last concert, feels like every other concert in both Osaka and Tokyo we had met afterwards, Gabi^^
See you next year :-D

And man, I have watched that clip they posted on Twitter of the annoucement probably like 20 times by now :-D
Helps with the sadness of this years event being over, being back home and like 1 other year of waiting for more Mirai.
At least there is gonna be another Expo in Europe :-D

Crypton and Miku REALLY are doing well and I couldn't be more happy about that. :-)
it was a real pleasure to meet you many times Kevin ^-^
unfortunately we couldn't have a dinner or a quick meal together, just to sit and relax a little bit, but still, i'm very happy we could see each other many times both during the exhibition and after the concerts ^u^
Magical Mirai in Tokyo during winter will be nice and interesting! I've been in Tokyo many many time during mid december, and it's a nice weather. I mean, it's cold, but not very cold. it can snow sometimes, but snow in Tokyo usually lasts 1-2 days, so there are no problems in terms of trains and airplane transportations ^^

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
While I'm slightly disappointed that I won't be able to attend both legs of Mirai next year either as they're so spread out, I'm actually excited for the Tokyo leg being ln December. The humid heat of August was a little too much for a Finn like me sometimes... Plus, I've never been to Japan in December yet. I'm looking forward to next year!

Tainted

Multimedia Creative
Apr 14, 2018
Philippines
My third-world salary can't afford to splurge on both.

In terms of advantage, flights from my country to Japan are cheaper during August because it's considered off-season, while Christmas for Winter Mirai is peak season. December on the other hand, is not peak snow season and will unlikely be tormented by typhoons unlike August does.

The painful part as I have mentioned in another thread - dodging spoilers for setlists!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Since there are many months between the two I wonder if the setlists will be quite different between each other.
Kinda like they did 2018. 2019 I guess they thought it made more sense if the individual DAYS would be different, but giving people only going to one of the cities mostly all the songs if they went to all the concerts.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the setlist probably will have only a very little difference (like 2-3 songs) between Osaka and Tokyo, but I feel the main difference will be in the exhibition booths, probably same companies will exhibit, but different goods ^u^
it'll be also interesting to see what they'll plan about the blu-ray release :)

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
First lottery in Japan will probably start after Miku day (3/9) in March, and then foreign lottery and accomodation plans in April or May...
Whether or not that will be for BOTH locations is another question, usually Mirai was only ever in August/September, so nobody can say whether or not Tokyo tickets (December) will be sold much later or at the same time per usual.

Reactions: peaches2217

Twentycents

New Fan
Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for the fast reply !

I'm absolutely new to the system of the lottery for magical mirai, though I've already vaguely heard of it. When you say first lottery in japan, that means that I can't buy tickets, for example for MM Osaka, from other countries than japan ?
In fact, I plan to go to japan this summer and if everything goes alright I will be there for the Osaka event. Will I be able to buy tickets from abroad ?

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Well, the first lottery is only for people with a Japanese address. You can't enter different contact details and such.
It can be done with like Proxy Buy services, but why go through the trouble.
Just wait for the official foreign lottery and hope for the best.
Or do as I have always done and remove any kind of chance and shell out for the accomodation plan (has a guranteed ticket for the show you want, but you are required to take their, usually expensive, hotel deal).

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The first round is only for those residing in Japan, foreigners will enter the 2nd lottery round, which is specifically meant for foreign visitors. You can get tickets for Osaka through the foreign lottery.

(though I must warn you that despite the chance of getting a ticket is usually high, there's a small possibility you won't get a ticket. Though especially if you apply for more than one shows (there's 4-5 live shows per event), I'd say it's very safe.) In the event that you would be so unlucky to not get a ticket from the lottery, you can always find people reselling tickets online they can't use for one reason or another. I once sold one of my spare tickets to a guy I met on this site.

Accommodation plan will give you a chance to get a guaranteed SS ticket, but it's a package that includes a night in a hotel and is ridiculously overpriced (yet I always resort to that to secure the best ticket category lol)

(EDIT: Seems 39dearMIKU beat me to it)

Twentycents

New Fan
Jun 24, 2018
Well thanks to both of you for the details ! I guess I'll stick with the lottery since I haven't got that much money to spend though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)