• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID 「赤い羽根共同募金×ピアプロコラボ企画2019」~支えあうココロ、未来へ~ ポスター&テーマ曲大募集

「赤い羽根共同募金×ピアプロコラボ企画2019」~支えあうココロ、未来へ~ ポスター&テーマ曲大募集
Posted by razelberii
https://piapro.jp/
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 01:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Tokyo)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Tokyo

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Red Feather x Piapro Collab 2019

See on Piapro!

:miku_lili: Supporting Campaign Song

Theme: Supporting Campaign Song for Red Feather
Deadline: May 21 (17:00 Japan Time)
Winning Entries: 2 winners

Target Characters:
Hatsune Miku / Kagamine Rin / Kagamine Len / Megurine Luka / MEIKO / KAITO
[It appears you can use any combination of these, winning past entries commonly used solely Miku as the main/only singer]

File Format: mp3
[Piapro mistakingly lists Color Mode: RGB, this isn't necessary for an audio file, it's just an error on the site, don't worry about this]

Tag: 赤い羽根19_曲

:miku_move: Public Awareness Poster Illustration

Theme: Change!
Winning Entries: 1 winner + more (TBA)

Target Characters:
Hatsune Miku / Kagamine Rin / Kagamine Len / Megurine Luka / MEIKO / KAITO
[It appears you can use any combination of these, winning past entries commonly used solely Miku as the focus character]

File Size: A4 size (3508px x 2480px)
File Format: JPEG, PNG
Color Mode: RGB
Resolution: 350dpi or more

Tag: 赤い羽根19_ポスター

:miku_winter_lili: Red Feather x Snow Miku Illustration

Theme: Red Feather x Snow Miku Design
Winning Entries: 1 winner + more (TBA)

Target Characters:
Snow Miku 2011 + Kagamine Rin / Kagamine Len / Megurine Luka / MEIKO / KAITO
[MUST use Snow Miku 2011, no other Miku design allowed in this illustration, include as many of the other characters if you would like]

File Size: A4 size (3508px x 2480px)
File Format: JPEG, PNG
Color Mode: RGB
Resolution: 350dpi or more

Tag: 赤い羽根19_雪ミク

- Make sure that you select ライセンス条件を付けずに投稿する when uploading.
Here is an image to show what you should do when uploading:
Don't forget to click this box down here when getting to the information about license! (Second page when uploading, at bottom)

You can view the Vocaloid News Network article for more information.
The following information is directly from the article.

We have been following Hatsune Miku for years now and most fans will certainly remember her collaboration with the Red Feather Community Chest Movement, which has been collaborating with our beloved Digital Diva for the past eight years. Once more, we see the two joining forces by bringing not one contest, but three different categories for you to participate: two illustrations contests for their new poster and a theme song one!

Poster Contest
Since we are talking about a movement which focuses on making everyone’s daily life better and assisting victims of natural disasters in Japan, we should not be surprised to know that the theme they chose for this contest is “Change!”, precisely, a change for the future. What do you think we should do to increase the happiness among people? Share with them your feelings through your art or a song!

This illustration is going to become their next promotional poster, so one of the requirements ask the artists to use at least an A4 format and 350dpi of resolution (3508×2480), be in either JPG or PNG format and use an RGB color mode. Alongside that and the theme chosen for this contest, remember that red feathers are the symbol of this movement and must be included in the artwork. Every Piapro character is allowed for this contest, so feel free to feature as many as you want, just remember that Hatsune Miku must be there as a main character.

Since the artwork will be used for promotion, remember to not add any watermark or text on your entry and make sure to keep a psd version of it as they may need it in case your artwork is the winning one! You cannot use any derivative characters (such as Mikudayo, Takoluka etc.), only official Piapro ones, and they must not wear any kind of videogame, anime or manga based clothes. However, original designs or edits of their official ones are allowed!

Snow Miku Collab Contest
Alongside the poster contest, we also get another artwork contest from them. This time the character shall be Snow Miku 2011 (no other version will be admitted). Requirements are the same as the previous one, but no other Piapro character must be included this time: It is Snow Miku 2011’s turn to shine surrounded by red feathers after all! Resolution, once more, needs to be at least A4 format with 350dpi, in RGB color mode and in a JPG or PNG format. Also, there must not be any kind of text and watermarks there. Do not forget to include red feathers and to keep a psd version of your artwork!

Theme Song Contest
There is a first time for everything and seems they are also searching for a theme song for their campaign! There is no specific theme or requirement this time, you can even include all of Miku’s friends if you feel like it. The only requirements is for it to be in MP3 format.

Joining the Contest
As always, you may need a Piapro account in order to submit your entry. The deadline is May 21st at 5PM JST. If your entries win the contests, you will receive a certificate, in addition to some merchandise featuring the recruited works.

Each category uses it’s own tag that you need to add when submitting your entry:

Do not add quotation marks when copying those tags! By clicking the tags you will get redirected to the category’s submitting page!

Remember to always lock the tags and make sure you haven’t selected any license for your work, as in example:

View the article for terms of usage notes.

Good luck to anyone who participates, and feel free to share your work here as well, I would love to see!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jikyusan

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
I wonder, by "all of Miku's friends" do they mean just cryptonloids or any licensed piapro vocal?
Hm, odd. That's not specified in the article. I'll clarify the characters allowed below:

Campaign Theme Song:

初音ミク / 鏡音リン / 鏡音レン / 巡音ルカ / MEIKO / KAITO
You can use either Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO, or KAITO.
Make note, this is OR. Only one character, but multiple voicebanks are allowed.
Edit: It appears the OR isn't restrictive after all, you can use any combination

"Change" Theme Illustration:

初音ミク / 鏡音リン / 鏡音レン / 巡音ルカ / MEIKO / KAITO
In this case, for the illustration, I think this is also just one character. From my understanding, the / indicates OR, but based on past entries with similar rules, you can draw multiple Vocaloids. Perhaps at least Miku is required. It's not necessarily specified in the rules, but sort of implied.
At least, it's a recommendation for a winning entry.

Akai Hane x Snow Miku Illustration:

雪ミク2011 + 鏡音リン / 鏡音レン / 巡音ルカ / MEIKO / KAITO / ラビット・ユキネ
This one is a bit different. This one you draw Snow Miku 2011, and, you can choose another character to pair with her. That being: Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO, KAITO, and Rabbit Yukine.

Hope that helps. I will proceed to edit the first post in this thread to better show and reflect the contest details and requirements, as the article is more of a summary about it rather than a rule list

Edit:
Updated, let me know if there are any questions or if you notice anything that may need to be corrected!

Last edited:
Reactions: DefiantKitsune

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Aw man, that's what i thought.
I wanted to try a big group song! Oh well. :cul_smile_lili:
Actually, upon looking back at previous song entries, it looks like you can!
One chosen winning entry last year has a Miku song with Rin and Len in the chorus
So, I think you can try to do that after all!

I'll update this in the first post then!

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Uhmm would english be allowed on this contest? 👉👈
Regarding the song contest, there appears to be no language limitation! English is OK!
It should be noted that previous contest winners used Japanese lyrics, but I do not think that means English song lyrics cannot win. Good luck!

Regarding illustration contest, text is not allowed on the artwork, unless it is character text such as the 01 logo on Miku's arm. So, you do not have to worry about English or Japanese text there.

For both, the description can include English only, there is no limitation on the description to my understanding.

Hope that helps answer your question!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)