• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【CYBER SONGMAN】Comatose -piano ver-【VOCALOID Cover】

KazukoP

Aspiring Fan
Jun 22, 2018
www.mackne.net

"For a second, I thought you actually had SONGMAN cover the song." —Inochi-PM, June 23, 2018, as "Comatose" played on the radio

I've been working on this since the 24th. Of course, the thing that ultimately motivated me to finish this is the news of Yamaha discontinuing the VYs, including SONGMAN, even though he hadn't been around long. It's a real shame too, as he's great. In a sense, I'm even more driven to use him more often.

On that note, however, I'm quickly trying to raise money at the last minute to get VY2v3 and have my VY collection complete, so I'm currently doing commissions!
Art Commission Information

Original Song: "Comatose"
Original Vocals: John L. Cooper/Skillet
Original Music & Lyrics: John L. Cooper
Instrumental: http://x-minus.pro/track/6417/comatose
Tuning & Mixing: KazukoP
Vocals: CYBER SONGMAN

KazukoP

Aspiring Fan
Jun 22, 2018
www.mackne.net
I'm not crying water you talking about
I didn't mean to cause tears – curse the timing lol!
I love Skillet, very much, and this work is very nice to hear~

The piano and use of Cyber Songman helps emphasize the emotion part of the original piece~
Very nice!:cybersongman_lili:
To be honest, I went with a piano cover because I could not find a good instrumental anywhere. As I was looking, though, I took into account that his voice is pretty soft, and the cover I did before with a Breaking Benjamin song probably would've been better if it was a ballad instead, so I kind of learned from that???

Thank you both very much! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)