• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Emvoice original】 Screw All The Gadgets 【Lucy】

David K.

a Czech vocal synth user and keyboardist
Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Here's my new Emvoice original. One of the most realistic virtual singers, Emvoice's Lucy, tells us to live in the real world instead of staring at your gadgets. I think she tells it straight (even if it sounds a bit rude). It's just an advice and it doesn't mean you can't do things you like. She just tells us to remember that life is beautiful with people you love.

David K.

Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Wow, I like this a lot! Lucy’s voice really does shine with your style of music!
Thank you very much! I think this is not my typical style of music - it's very different from all of my previous songs. I wanted to try a different style, but at first I didn't know who will sing this song. I thought it would sound cool with a male voice, but then I decided to make it my first original with Lucy. I think it turned out pretty well.

David K.

Feb 15, 2019
Czech Republic
Check this amazing fan PV made by Shinigami, she did a wonderful job!

Screw All The Gadgets - Shinigami's fan PV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)