• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Hatsune Miku 【Hatsune Miku】Show Me Your Love 【Vocaloid Original】

Makushi-P

New Fan
Apr 11, 2018

Show Me Your Love. Well, it's a little too late for that, but that's another story for another time. For now, I'm glad I finally got around to finish this. It's been with me for about 9 months now. Huge Shoutout to Lenni for doing the Art! Her Deviant Art can be found here: Lenni-Nami on DeviantArt

The story behind it
Show Me Your Love is a song written in a pretty hopeless time, for a relationship that didn't have much hope left. These thoughts I had might not have been ethically or politically correct, and they can very well be critizied. But those were the thoughts I had, and the instrumentals stress the emotions I felt writing those lyrics. Following this song, I had the worst few months of my life. A lot of time to get myself back together. And luckily, I did get myself back together.

Lyrics
You just won't leave me alone
I'm so done with living on my own
I just can't give you up yet
I've been trapped in your spider web

My mind surrounds you all the time
And I wish you could be mine
Want to hear you saying 'I love you'

Between euphoria and sadness
There's the endless space of madness
I know there've been plenty of changes

But I still do it
I still love you
Even when you're far away
I still want to be with you
Even though I know that you
may not feel the same for me
If we can't both be happy
I'll happily die in piece

But if you do it
If you love me
If you want to show that you
feel the same way like I do
Won't you be the one for me
Want to be the one for you
Show me that it's still there~
Show me your love!

because I can't give you up_yet
And believe me, I know that
I'll never find someone like you

I know that you are the one
who has the most in common (with me)
out of alle the people around me
It's most likely not the same for you

As I am singing this song
I remember our past
The things that made us fall in love
Certain that I'd never get over you

Thanks for reading!
I hope you like what I did here. VSQx and Instrumentals can be downloaded through the link in the video description. The full song can be downloaded from Soundcloud here:

Attachments

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that's seriously cool! I love the jumbled-feeling evoked by the intro and the edgy feeling that comes back throughout. Congratulations on finishing, and hope something happier comes along to fuel your creative talent in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)