• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Lily V3】Leia 【WIP】

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
Good so far

my advice on the chorus part is that it sounds like its not 'driving' the beat enough. The timing is ok, but the soft consonants make them eight notes harder to distinguish. possible solutions i see: making mountains on DYN where the consonants are;use VEL or DYN to add some separation between some notes to make the beat more clear; back off the voice a bit so drums are helping out better

and i think theres a glitch at the beginning of the verse that slaps a random freq, prob fixable with DYN

Reactions: KohaiKaty

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
Good so far

my advice on the chorus part is that it sounds like its not 'driving' the beat enough. The timing is ok, but the soft consonants make them eight notes harder to distinguish. possible solutions i see: making mountains on DYN where the consonants are;use VEL or DYN to add some separation between some notes to make the beat more clear; back off the voice a bit so drums are helping out better

and i think theres a glitch at the beginning of the verse that slaps a random freq, prob fixable with DYN
Thank you for your advice! I'm happy to hear lots of technical detail so I know exactly what I need to do to try and fix some of my errors in my VSQXs.

Reactions: summers50

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)