• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Megurine Luka English】Cold【Original Song】

ftalo.

Aspiring Fan
Jun 29, 2019
Philippines
Hi! This is an original song by me, created on the go because i was bored, and that song is this.

This is my second song already, and the first one can be found in my soundcloud.

Thanks for listening!

Edit: reuploaded a properly mixed version + other stuff
Edit 2: reuploaded a mastered version

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
(Jeez, it's been awhile since I've gotten to comment on an original. I need to make some more time somewhere....)

I like that organ-sounding instrument! You did a good job with Luka, too!

Reactions: ftalo.

ftalo.

Aspiring Fan
Jun 29, 2019
Philippines
Thank you all for your kind comments!

for mobius017, I actually managed to use a rhodes-like instument in the first half of the song because it has a soft timbre and tone to pave way for the saws at the second half of the song. Luka had better pronunciation than Miku and she also had a warm and soft timbre, that's why I used her. Thanks for commenting on my tuning!

for Leon, I think the ethereal quality was kind of a byproduct of the vocode, the flanged chords and the stereoized effects I did with some of the percussion samples.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)