• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

【Yamine Renri】魔性審理【original/collaboration】→ SynthV

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019

Lyrics by Rikurikuri → piapro(ピアプロ)|りくりくりさんのページ
Music and video by me

I'm a big fan of the common practice era, specifically the late-classical to mid-romantic periods. (Although I do think works became a bit too long during those years.) Furthermore, I recently learned that neoclassical metal was a thing. However, the examples I heard didn't quite fit my expectations. Some were just covers of famous works, while the others didn't really make use of the compositional techniques that characterized common practice. Being the extremely silly person that I am, I took it upon myself to create something that fit my original expectations. My first attempt with vocals can be heard in the video linked above.

The music was composed first, with Rikurikuri adding the lyrics afterwards. He doesn't particularly enjoy writing lyrics after-the-fact, but he always comes through.

In regards to English translation, well... Rikurikuri often writes openly interpretable lyrics, which makes translation tricky. Maybe one of these days I'll make a sincere attempt. Or maybe not...

The video was made in FL Studio with its included ZGameEditor Visualizer.

Reactions: kozet and uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)