• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

ニコニコネット超会議2020×HATSUNE MIKU LIVE - UNTITLED 0 -

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

ニコニコネット超会議2020×HATSUNE MIKU LIVE - UNTITLED 0 -

Location & Dates:
Makuhari Messe (Chiba, Chiba prefecture): 2020年4月12日(日)

HATSUNE MIKU LIVE - UNTITLED 0 -

■2020年4月12日 (日)
夜公演 OPEN 16:00/START 17:00
視聴ページ:詳細はこちら>>

Tickets:
price: 4,800 ニコニコポイント(税込 4,800円)
period of sale: 4月1日(水)〜4月30日(木)
チケットページ

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Uhhh....
SEVERAL questions lol
1) Today is April fools day.
2) Are they really gonna have an event this soon?
3) Event is happening on April 12th, but ticket sale is from now till April 30th, AFTER the event?

Yeah...

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
hehe :D

1) no april fool at all, there were some little details some days ago ^^
2) it is actually a paid online event that you can watch live on NicoNico (like Magical Mirai 2013 for example), because of the whole co-vid19 situation, they can't organize a traditional event
3) I forgot to write it in the main post, basically the ticket sale is until april 30 because, thanks to NicoNico broadcasting, you are able to watch it until May 1st at 23.59 JPT ^^

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ah Geoblocking and the sorts sucks so much.
If there are legit fans who are willing to spend money to watch it...why on earth would you not let them.
VPN's have gotten much worse for this as of recently or rather, providers have become much better at detecting and blocking VPNs so it still might not work. Also, you would still probably need a Japanese credit card or something.

EDIT: Yep, doesn't work with my ExpressVPN set to Japan. This kind of stuff just makes me sick. So they block people who WOULD pay...and lose them to piracy. Smart!

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
more details will be unveiled in the next days ^^
about the IP block, I guess is more of a license issue and the fact that is an event that is taking place during niconico Chokaigi, so every decision is under Kadokawa and Dwango (company of nico nico), not really Crypton.
I did some research, and for nico nico Chokaigi 2019 there was also an english page:

for 2020, still no page in english, so that might be the issue.
for buying the ticket, you need nico nico points, I think there are some ways to get those points with paypal or other services (I remember for Magical Mirai 2013 you needed the points as well)

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Still, if people can't actually get something because of geoblocking but they are really intersted, they will pirate it and imo there is nothing morally wrong with that.
Just like Nintendo not actually making many of their classics available for purchase at all, of course people will use emulators then.
Just...let people buy your stuff lol

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I mean... what's the point for paying for the equivalent of a live stream when I can just watch old VOCALOID concerts on YouTube...?
Just on a side note, the concert uploads on Youtube are often illegal. If it's a video from, say, Miku Expo, filmed and uploaded by an audience member, that's fine. But if it's a Blu-ray rip or something like that, don't watch. The uploader doesn't own the footage, and supporting such uploads isn't something a decent fan does. Generally you pay for what you watch and support everyone who worked to make it happen.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
official page is up!! (●'◡'●)

and additional information too (❁´◡`❁)

「HATSUNE MIKU LIVE - UNTITLED 0 –」とは
UNTITLED 0 = 無題というサブタイトルをつけ、ステージコンセプトは固定せず、毎回変化のあるステージ表現を行っていく新しいライブタイトルとなります。

今回の「UNTITLED 0」は、クリプトン・フューチャー・メディアがステージ制作を行っているマジカルミライ、MIKU EXPO、SNOW MIKU LIVE!など各イベントの代表曲や、日本初披露となる楽曲を生バンド演奏による、特別なステージです。

About "HATSUNE MIKU LIVE-UNTITLED 0-"

UNTITLED 0 = The title is untitled, the stage concept is not fixed, and it is a new live title that performs a changing stage expression every time.

This time "UNTITLED 0" is a live band performance of representative songs of each event such as Magical Mirai, MIKU EXPO, SNOW MIKU LIVE! It is a special stage.
more details in the next days!! :miku_lili: :miku_lili:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Untitled 0 has been rescheduled for Aug 9th, as an opening live for Niconico Net Chokaigi. Information regarding tickets will be announced later

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
here are all the concert details (❁´◡`❁)

ニコニコネット超会議2020夏✕HATSUNE MIKU LIVE - UNTITLED 0 - (本編+タイムシフト)

開催日時:2020年8月9日(日)19:00開始

※タイムシフト期限:2020/09/08(火) 23:59までご視聴いただけます。

価格:4,800 ニコニコポイント(税込 4,800円)

購入期限 :2020年9月7日(月) 23:59

Concert date: 2020 August 9th, starting at 19:00
Ticket price: 4,800 NicoNico points (4,800円)
Purchase deadline: 2020 September 7th
Time shift deadline: 2020 September 8th time 23.59
(if you don't know what time shift is, basically is a very useful feature that allows you to reserve the viewing of the live video in case you can't see at the live time)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Setlist has been revealed beforehand
-Hibana - Deco*27
-Hyper Reality Show - Utsu-P
-Ai no Uta - Lamaze-P
-Rolling Girl - wowaka
-Ren'ai Saiban - 40mP
-Ramunade Blue no Shoukei - Aoto Kei
-Doctor=Funkbeat - nyanyannya
-Mahou Mitaina Music - OSTER project
-Lucky☆Orb - emon (Tes.)
-Sore ga Anata no Shiawase Toshite mo - Heavenz
-Suki! Yuki! Honki Magic - Mitchie M
-Ai - Deco*27
-Roki - Mikito-P
-Rettou Joutou - Giga
-Decorator - livetune
-Greenlights Serenade - Omoi
-Hand in Hand - livetune (kz will appear on stage for this song)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it was so wonderful concert!! (*/ω\*)❤❤💕💕 :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

if you've missed the concert, you can still buy the ticket and watch it on NicoNico, the ticket selling lasts until September 7 :miku_lili::miku_lili:

Last edited:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Was there any new footage used? Or just stuff from previous concerts?

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Was there any new footage used? Or just stuff from previous concerts?
in terms of motions, I feel there were some little differences, I really liked some minor improvements about light effects, eyes reflections, animations in general and the biggest surprise was
actually Kz appearing on stage for Decorator for mixing the music
I also loved that
there was again an important tribute to wowaka and there were also main theme songs from both Snow Miku and Miku Expo
and the fact that you could hear some cheering was from real fans, they were far from the stage (I have a photo of them, basically the most back seats), and overall all the staff made a wonderful job for making this happen during this time :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili: and because it is important to support them and the concert is available to watch it on NicoNico for 1 month, please support them in this way :meiko_lili: the ticket price of 4.500yen might seem expensive, but remember it is a full size concert of about 90 minutes and you really get a wonderful experience and nice memories after watching it :miku_lili:

edit: I would also like to add that being a live concert, it doesn't matter if the songs have been played before, the band members and the songs arrangements make them different everytime and always a pleasure to enjoy :miku_lili:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)