• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Project SEKAI COLORFUL LIVE

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

Date:
2022年1月28日〜1月30日

Live Concert Time:
Daytime performance 09: 00 opening / 10: 00 start
Midtime performance: 13:30 opening / 14: 30 start
Night performance 17:30 opening / 18: 30 start

Venue:
Makuhari Messe Halls 9-11 (Chiba)

Tickets:
Special seat SS (with extra goods): ¥13,000
S seat: ¥9,500
A seat: ¥8,000

Schedule contents:
live concert, company booth establishment, goods sale, art exhibition

Official website:

Twitter:

Last edited:
Reactions: Granata

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Rules of the event:

Requests to visitors
Request before coming to the venue
1. Please measure the temperature by yourself before departure. If you experience a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher as a result of temperature measurement, please refrain from visiting the venue.
2. In addition to fever, please refrain from visiting the venue if the following conditions are met.
・ Symptoms such as extreme cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, nasal juice / nasal congestion, taste / olfaction disorder, eye pain and conjunctival congestion, headache, joint pain, myalgia, diarrhea, nausea / vomiting If there is.
・ When there is close contact with a person who is positive for a new coronavirus infection.
・ If you have visited a country / region within 14 days before the performance date, which requires immigration restrictions and an observation period after entering the country.
・ When there is close contact with residents in the above area.
・ When there is a person who is suspected of being infected by a family member living together or a close acquaintance.
3. At the request of the government, please cooperate in providing visitor information so that if a person infected with the new coronavirus is viewed, we can contact other customers without fail. If an infected person is confirmed, we will notify you by e-mail to the address registered at the time of ticket purchase if necessary. We may submit your personal information to a public institution such as a public health center.
4. Please recommend the use of the new coronavirus contact confirmation application (COCOA) and the confirmation application of each prefecture. [Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare New Coronavirus Contact Confirmation App (COCOA) Download Page] 新型コロナウイルス接触確認アプリ(COCOA) COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application

Customers who fall under the following are not allowed to enter
* Customers who fall under the following categories cannot enter even if they have a ticket. Please note that we cannot refund the ticket in that case.
・ Those who cannot wear the mask all the time
・ Those who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher at the time of admission
・ Persons with symptoms such as cough, dyspnea, malaise, sore throat, running nose / nose closure, taste / smell disorder, eye pain and conjunctival congestion, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, nausea / vomiting
・ Those who temporarily suppress the above symptoms by taking medicine
・ Those who have traveled to countries / regions where the government requires entry restrictions and observation periods after entry within 14 days before the performance date, and those who have close contact with residents of the relevant country.
・ Those who have received a positive test for new coronavirus and are currently instructed by a doctor to wait at home
・ Those who have close contact with those who are found to be positive for the new coronavirus infection within 14 days before the performance date
・ Those who are suspected of being infected by their family members or close acquaintances
・ Those who cannot follow the precautions and requests to prevent infection, and those who judge that it will interfere with ensuring safety will be refused admission.

Request at the venue
・ When entering the venue, please measure the temperature with a non-contact thermometer and disinfect your hands.
・ To prevent droplet infection, please always wear a mask when visiting the venue. Also, be sure to observe cough etiquette. From the viewpoint of preventing droplet infection, please refrain from talking in the venue as much as possible.
・ When you enter the venue, you may be asked to fill out a questionnaire on paper or on your smartphone. Thank you for your cooperation. The information you provide may be provided to public institutions such as public health centers for the purpose of identifying contacts with infected persons.
・ When entering the venue, please operate the screen of the electronic ticket by yourself.
・ It will be crowded when the start time is near, so please come with plenty of time. In addition, please keep a distance from the front when entering the venue. Again, depending on the situation, we may allow restricted admission.
・ Please refrain from eating and drinking other than hydration in the lobby and venue.
・ If you do not follow the instructions of the staff at the venue regarding measures against infectious diseases, or if the staff sees a customer who is not in good physical condition, you may be asked to leave. Thank you as you acknowledge it beforehand.
・ During the performance, you can either stand up in your own seat area or sit down and enjoy yourself. ・ There is no problem with applause and gestures during the performance, but please refrain from cheering
・ The number of seats has been reduced to about half from the capacity of the venue due to the securing of seat spacing. Please note that due to the government's relaxation of the capacity limit for events, additional seats that were initially vacant may be sold.
・ We will comply with the guidelines of the government and venue and operate on the day.
・ We will install disinfectant disinfectants at the entrance, lobby, restroom, etc., and disinfect the handrails in the venue as appropriate.
・ Venue staff will always measure the temperature, wear a mask, and wear gloves if necessary.
・ Letters, gifts, stand flowers, celebration flowers, etc. will be declined to reduce the risk of infection.
・ In addition to acts that cause inconvenience to other customers, you may be asked to leave if you do not follow the instructions of the staff based on infection prevention and infection spread prevention measures. In that case, the ticket fee will not be refunded. Contact Kyodo Tokyo 0570-550-799 (11: 00-18: 00 weekdays) (10: 00-18: 00 Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) * Please refrain from inquiring about the contents of the performance. Please check the above notes and requests before applying and visiting. Please note that the performance may be canceled or postponed depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection in the future.

Notes
・ Please note that tickets cannot be refunded due to changes in performers or cancellations, except in the case of postponement or cancellation of performances. ・ Resale, listing at auction, and admission with resale tickets are not possible.
・ Free for children under 5 years old (up to 1 guardian on the lap). However, a ticket is required to use the seats at the live venue.
・ The organizer and the venue are not responsible for accidents or theft inside or outside the venue.
・ Since this performance will record the stage and audience seats and take pictures, there is a possibility that the customer will be reflected in the camera. Please come to the venue after understanding in advance.

Prohibited matter
Prohibition of shooting / recording / recording -Bringing in and using recording / recording equipment and laser pointers, shooting / recording / recording with mobile phones / smartphones. (The data will be deleted.)
Prohibition of dangerous acts and nuisance acts
・ Acts that interfere with the performance, such as loud voices, rants, and loud noises that are not related to the content of the performance.
・ When using cheering goods (uchiwa, towels), please use them at the height of your chest so as not to obstruct the view of other customers.
When using a penlight, the view is obstructed by the penlight in the front seat and the stage cannot be seen. Please be careful not to inconvenience other customers.
・ The use of special penlights (those with a length of 25 cm or more, those that emit a large amount of light, those that are self-made or modified), batteries such as guide lights, light bulbs, and light-emitting materials that use LEDs is for customers around us. Since it may cause troubles such as inconvenience and injury, and may interfere with the live performance effect and operation, we will regulate the size and specifications when using it in the venue.
・ Please refrain from bringing in raw green onions.
・ Not limited to the above, excessive cheering acts that cause inconvenience to other customers, acts that interfere with the progress of performances and performances.
Prohibition of drinking
・ Bringing alcohol into the venue, drinking alcohol, and entering in a drunken state.
・ The act of throwing a container containing a beverage, swinging it around, or using it for purposes other than hydration. If the above items are not observed or if you do not follow the instructions of the staff, the relevant customer will be asked to leave immediately. In addition, if it is determined that the performance cannot be continued, the performance itself may be suspended or canceled. At that time, the ticket will not be refunded. In addition, please note that the organizer will not be held responsible if you are injured yourself without following the instructions of the staff.

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
So...it's a classic Miku live, accompanied by the VAs of the Projeckt Sekai characters?
Interesting I suppose! Hope it won't replace Magical Mirai.

I know it's the future and what makes them money, but I sure still hate how successful this is, losing all hope of ever getting a "real" Miku game again. It's just...a mobile game at its core (and yes, I really tried it and wanted to enjoy it, but I just can't).

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the setup will be like classic Miku concert, but songs setlist will be only from Project Sekai and the seiyuu songs will be prerecorded ^-^
it won't replace Magical Mirai, it is just another kind of event and that's the perfect time to organize it ^-^

there will be a next Project Diva game, but please be patient that it might take some time :miku_lili:
and Project Sekai has been made on mobile because that is the best way to celebrate Project Diva anniversary, which was born on PSP and at that time, there were only PSP and DS as ways to play games on the go . not only that: with Project Sekai, SEGA and Crypton managed to reach a kind of different audience and more people started to like Vocaloid and listen to many Miku songs, especially her legendary songs(●'◡'●)❤ Project Sekai is very, very popular among young female students, and has shown how important Miku is💕

Reactions: Stoo-S

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I was actually really concerned that Mirai might get replaced, too, so I'd be glad to think that this will be a new addition and not a replacement.

I have the double-whammy situation of not getting into phone games too much and being rather bad at rhythm games (With the exception of VR--I'm reasonably good at that :) .), but I'm happy to see more people finding Miku and the rest of the gang ❤.

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Lol, please be patient...it has been over 5 years. I gave up hope.
It doesn't take that long to make a game like this, they just don't want to (well, because mobile games just sell better). I understand, it is just...a big shame.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I replied about that in the topic about Project Diva ^^

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I wish I could go to the concert! My friends and I have so much fun with Project Sekai and I think it’s great that the game is getting a physical concert! It’s a perfect fit.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
『Project SEKAI COLORFUL LIVE 2nd - Will』announced in Tokyo and Osaka♪(^∇^*)!!

・東京 会場:幕張メッセ 日時:2023年1月7日(土)、8日(日)、9日(月・祝)
・大阪 会場:インテックス大阪 日時:2023年2月25日(土)、26日(日)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
プロジェクトセカイ COLORFUL LIVE 2nd will have livestream of the evening concert of 1/9 on Abema website (it will support multi cameras)🎈🎁🎉🎵

Reactions: mobius017

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
(●'◡'●)🎁🎈

『Project Sekai COLORFUL LIVE 3rd - Evolve -』
Tokyo: 2024年1月26日(金)~28日(日)
Osaka: 2024年2月17日(土)~18日(日)

Last edited:
Reactions: zundamochi

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Project Sekai Colorful Live 3rd Evolve concert will have improved visuals, stage effects, different cameras and also support for both AR/VR from different point of views(●'◡'●)🎁🎈

Reactions: WyndReed

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Project Sekai Colorful Live 3rd Evolve concert will be live-streamed on Abema (japanese paid video platform) both for Tokyo and Osaka and will support different point of viewsヾ(^▽^*)))🎀🎈

exhibition map(●'◡'●)🎈

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)