• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

flower 煮ル果実 ft. flower "Doctorine"

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
I love how unique Flower sounds in this! Makes me really want to own her voice but I don't tune in Japanese so I wouldn't be able to use her properly.
i was impulsive and bought flower as my first ever vocaloid haha. have since just brute forced my way into figuring out how to tune her.... i also attempted making her speak english when i got her too, which was definitely not a good choice having been so inexperienced. but 5 years later and well, i know what im doing now! she is a great voice. but definitely dont reccomend her if you have no use for japanese voices..and i would never reccomend her or any japanese banks to be used for english when theres obvious actual english banks to use. heres to my hope that she could someday have an english bank....

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I've watched it twice and I'd still swear it gives me Teniwoha/Villain vibes. I'm going to have to try to remember to look into the lyrics a bit more closely later. :teto_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)