• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

続ける/Continue Original Metal ft. Megurine Luka, DEX, Bones, & Marie Ork

Overcast Immortal

Budding producer
Dec 4, 2018
USA
www.youtube.com

Hello again! 続ける/Continue is my debut song for the Vocaloid and Alter/Ego communities. It features Luka and Bones in lead roles, and Dex and Marie Ork as backups. I wrote it entirely in Japanese, and the lyrics (including an English translation) can be found in the Youtube description. It’s a song about trauma, depression, hope, and hopelessness.

The song is a melodic take on drone metal. As is typical for drone metal, it’s very slow and repetitive, with a focus on a dark atmosphere. At low volume it sounds meditative, but at high volume it sounds like a nightmare in musical form. It’s worth noting that drone metal is a subgenre of doom metal. I’ve made a few dozen Vocaloid songs at this point, but this is my first time polishing one to this level. It was much more work than I expected for a 6 minute song.

Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)