• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

AHS/Dreamtonic's ai tts voicepeak

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
"VOICEPEAK" is a tts software that is equipped with the latest AI speech synthesis technology and can be easily read aloud.
You can easily create high-quality voice by simply entering your favorite sentences and words as text.
It also supports expressions of emotions and emotions.

In addition to 6 narrators (3 males and 3 females), the voice of a young "girl" is also recorded in the "VOICE PEAK 6 narrator set that can be commercialized", and you can read aloud in various voice variations.

Not only for individual users, but also for various commercial and business purposes such as educational institutions and corporations.

The OS is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
A trial version is also available

Preorder price is
Price: ¥ 15,800 (tax included)
Regular price is
Price: ¥ 23,800 (tax included)

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
So I've might of done some sleuthing and found out that they are sourcing the voice talent from one production company called Baobab 株式会社 ぷろだくしょんバオバブ
Also all of the new pitagoe characters except Mary. So it's most likely to be one of the voice actors from there will voice one of the upcoming unreleased banks.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I really am enjoying VOICEPEAK so far but it does have some downsides.
  • The main one is that after listening to it for a few hours, it has ruined my opinion on other TTS I previously listened to on a daily basis. For example, now when I listen to my favorite AIVOICE banks, they sound so mechanical (every jitter and the engine noise feels like it's on full blast). Lately when I've been reading articles in Japanese, I keep closing other TTS software and going back to VOICEPEAK. I prefer the vibe of having a favorite character (ex: Yuzuru), but the realism and easiness-on-the-ears just seems to trump nostalgia. (I feel like I'm betraying my little buddies.)
  • When you close VOICEPEAK and open it again, it doesn't remember your setup. You have to manually open the pitch accent window every single time. When you export, the options you selected before return to their defaults. Adding these extra button clicks is frankly getting annoying.
  • Which leads me to mention that the way you export audio in VOICEPEAK is truly strange. It has a slider turned on by default to export audio line by line (instead of one big chunk). You have to pick the file name and then click "Export", which makes a pop-up appear to select the location of where it will be saved (as in which folder or the desktop or whatever). So if you mess up a want to overwrite your file, you literally can't. Even if you name the file name the same, it automatically adds a number to your file name, which makes junk files pile up quickly.
Anyway, I definitely think people who are interested in TTS should buy VOICEPEAK while it is on sale (I believe the discount lasts until April 30th). The cost of 7voice banks (with 5 emotions!) with no annoying commercial licensing issues is very much worth the investment. And later when they add the trilingual features, that will be amazing, especially for making YouTube videos or audio clips where the character speaks more than one language.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Also if you buy it on DL site you can get it for 102$ if you use this coupon.

Reactions: uncreepy

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Unsure so here's the Google translation I based my report on:
"[Press release] The voice "Female 1 (voice actor: Mizuki Wakamori)" recorded in the input character reading software "VOICEPEAK commercially available 6 narrator set" released by our company is the character of Kyoto City's public relations character "Kyono Tsukasa". It was adopted as a character voice (CV)."

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
Unsure so here's the Google translation I based my report on:
"[Press release] The voice "Female 1 (voice actor: Mizuki Wakamori)" recorded in the input character reading software "VOICEPEAK commercially available 6 narrator set" released by our company is the character of Kyoto City's public relations character "Kyono Tsukasa". It was adopted as a character voice (CV)."
Given the spacing of the letters in the character image, I think her name is more likely to be Keino, not Kyono.

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Hm, this doesn't actually seem like an announcement for a new product/bank. The tweet says it's a gift from AHS for Zunko's birthday, that they're just showing what Zunko would sound like in VOICEPEAK.

I got a bit excited at first at what this could mean in regards to other character vocals, but yeah I don't think this is a thing that's actually happening. One of the replies mentions that VOICEPEAK's licensing is really free, so it'd be a bit of a problem for characters that already exist outside of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)