• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

AHS Merch Gacha Group Order! + Discussion

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018

Link to Gacha

From May 18, 7 PM JST to June 1, 7 PM JST is an online gacha where you can put in money to win merch of AHS characters!

One Yukari Clutch Bag

Three Acrylic Headphone Stands (Yukari, Akari, Kotonoha Sisters)

Ten Can Badges (Yukari, Akari, Yuki, Miki, Kiyoteru, Kou, Akane, Aoi, Maki, Frimomen [secret])

*the Frimomen secret will be revealed regardless if anyone here happens to gets it, so I'm not spoiler marking it here, sorry!

Each play costs 500 yen (about $4.5 USD), and you can pay for up to ten plays per go. Each time you purchase plays, you have to pay a 500 yen shipping fee + tax, so keep in mind how many plays you'd like to have before purchasing to avoid paying shipping multiple times! (Though if you want to make more than ten plays, you'll have to pay the shipping fee multiple times no matter what.)

Webpon accepts VISA and Mastercard, but unfortunately there is no Paypal option.

If you'd like to participate but don't want to pay for everything on your own (or don't have a credit card), I'd be happy to help out!

How it'll work:
- I won't pull until I know how many people will be part of that turn.
ex. Two people will be paying for seven turns total, person A paying for the first three and person B paying for the second four. If no one else is pulling in that turn, I'll collect money from the two who are and pull for them.
- You will get x <- the number you paid for in the order they appear in.
ex. The seven play roll results in this order: Yukari badge, Akari badge, Yuki badge, Yukari clutch bag, Kou badge, Aoi badge, another Aoi badge. Person A will get the first three (Yukari/Akari/Yuki badges) and Person B will get the other four.
- If you're not satisfied with what you pull and want something someone else pulled, feel free to discuss trading! I'll keep track of who traded for what and make sure everyone receives what they should.

To make things fair, shipping will always be divided by the number of people participating. If two people are participating in one pull, then the 500 yen shipping fee will be split between them.

Note that even though the gacha ends on June 1st, prizes will not be shipped out until August. It's quite a while, so please be prepared to be patient!

Because Webpon does not ship overseas, I'm using a forwarding service as my address. We'll probably definitely have to consolidate multiple packages into one, but it doesn't seem to be too expensive so I'll pay for that on my own. As for everyone else, we'll divide the shipping to me by the number of people participating, and then I'll calculate how much it'll take to ship to you! (It's generally cheaper than paying for everything directly to yourself)
We can discuss what type of shipping to go with when the time comes -- EMS is expensive and maybe not necessary, but it's very fast, and if the general consensus is to go for it then I will. Otherwise I'll list all the other shipping options and we'll talk it out!

I'll be shipping from the US, so if you live in a different country, I'm afraid shipping from me to you might be pricey. I'll do my best to keep everything light and small though, so if that's okay with you, feel free to join! I have experience with shipping to other countries, so that's no problem.

Rylitah's pulls: (#1) Miki, Aoi, Yuki, Kou badges + Kotonoha headphone stand
(#2) Maki, Kiyoteru, Yuki, Akari badges + Yukari headphone stand
Willing to trade: Miki, Yuki, Maki badges
Wanting to trade for: Akane badge

^ You can look through that spoiler to see what plays have been done for each person along with what they're willing to trade and what they're looking for! I'll keep that updated along with trades already done so that it's easy to look at what's still available for trading and what's not.

And finally, even if you don't plan on joining the group order, just talking about the gacha in general in this thread is perfectly okay too! If you end up pulling on your own, I'd love to see what you got.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this whole process, feel free to post them and I'll answer! I'll be happy to work things out.

Have fun!​

Last edited:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Yay, thanks for making this!

I'm going to a con this weekend, so I'll participate sometime next week when I have the funds. Tbh I'm only really interested in the Yuki badge, so I'd also be willing to buy it off someone here if they get one they don't want.

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Have fun at the con!

I'm planning on rolling like... five more times myself when I get my next paycheck orz. If you want to save yourself the risk/trouble, I can just sell you the Yuki I already won in my first pull.

Reactions: Pomelo

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Oh gods that Yukari headphone stand sfjdsklfjl /yearns

Good luck on your future pulls! May the gacha gods smile upon you

Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Have fun at the con!

I'm planning on rolling like... five more times myself when I get my next paycheck orz. If you want to save yourself the risk/trouble, I can just sell you the Yuki I already won in my first pull.
That'd be nice! I'll let you know next week, thanks.

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I'm disappointed in my own lack of patience but I ended up pulling again orz ;;

I can say I'm satisfied now at least, ahah... If anyone happens to want anything I got from this pull aside from the Kiyoteru, I'm perfectly fine with selling them tbh (especially since I now have two Yukis)

(didn't get the Akane badge but. I'm not going to roll again for that)

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Less than 24 hours left of the gacha! If anyone's planning on pulling, today's the last day to do so.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ooo @Rylitah out of curiosity, how much wouldvyou sell the Yuki pin and Yukari headphone stand for? I don't have money rn to buy them off you but it's definitely something on my mind if I get money soon

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Mod Note:

Just a reminder that our site rules do not allow for the resale of merchandise. Group orders are okay, but please keep any discussion of purchasing from each other, pricing, or any personal payment and shipping info to PMs.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Mod Note:

Just a reminder that our site rules do not allow for the resale of merchandise. Group orders are okay, but please keep any discussion of purchasing from each other, pricing, or any personal payment and shipping info to PMs.
Got it, thank you! I'll take that topic to PMs.

@Rylitah Is it still open? I'd be game :D
I got your discord messages, I'll respond to you there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)