• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

A.I.VOICE (AITalk5) General News

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Tobari is still alive. Still no demo or release date though. Also the aivoice update will come soon, and there is some kotonoha related project in works. Also another Kotonohas neutrino update is coming

Reactions: WyndReed

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022

AIVOICE announced a livestream for the 16th (one week from now) regarding Seiren Voice V2 update, Tobari's release date as well as new characters joining the A.I.VOICE lineup. The silhouette seems to be 3 young men and the guests are a Seiren Voice representative and a Yamaha representative.

I mean it's kinda obvious that it's the boys from ZOLA PROJECT, their product page was even published before being taken down today. (For reference, A.I.VOICE usually hosts the materials a week before a character gets revealed/dropped. I was able to find Maron's finalized illustration and Minori's logo a week before their release that way. But they usually make the product page live up to at most a day before the livestream, so whatever happened is a blunder LOL)
1686317806629.png
Their art was illustrated by Fujiwara Ryo who is known for being the main illustrator of A3!, an actor management mobage, and cover illustrator of multiple official comic anthologies which include but are not limited to Persona 5, Fire Emblem and Touken Ranbu.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor

AIVOICE announced a livestream for the 16th (one week from now) regarding Seiren Voice V2 update, Tobari's release date as well as new characters joining the A.I.VOICE lineup. The silhouette seems to be 3 young men and the guests are a Seiren Voice representative and a Yamaha representative.

I mean it's kinda obvious that it's the boys from ZOLA PROJECT, their product page was even published before being taken down today. (For reference, A.I.VOICE usually hosts the materials a week before a character gets revealed/dropped. I was able to find Maron's finalized illustration and Minori's logo a week before their release that way. But they usually make the product page live up to at most a day before the livestream, so whatever happened is a blunder LOL)
View attachment 7631
Their art was illustrated by Fujiwara Ryo who is known for being the main illustrator of A3!, an actor management mobage, and cover illustrator of multiple official comic anthologies which include but are not limited to Persona 5, Fire Emblem and Touken Ranbu.
if yamaha is partnering with aitalk again i hope it means that galaco is going to get ported to aivoice, or at least rerecorded.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
NOTES FROM AIVOICE LIVESTREAM #32

5:08
Yuzuru and the Kotonohas' updated voices were used to announce big AIVOICE news.

6:07
This info appears as an image exactly like this tweet:
AITalk has 2 different methods of voice synthesis

Connected wave forms:
It's characteristic is a strong voice that feels natural
Used with AIVOICE

DNN method: (DNN = Deep Neural Network, basically is an AI learning algorithm)
Its characteristic is a smooth voice
Used only for the products of other companies
6:31
During the live stream, they said up until now, the DNN method WAS only used for the products of other companies. However...

7:04
The DNN voice synthesis method is now planned to be offered for AIVOICE!
Currently, the sales period is not yet decided.
Please wait for following announcements!
The update definitely applies to Yuzuru and the Kotonohas.
Edit: "Sales period" as in 発売/to put an item on the market for sales.

7:47
To people who already bought them, this is a 新商品 (new product). But they didn't say how much it will cost and didn't confirm questions about if it was free or not.

8:55
It's recommended to wear headphones so you can properly hear the comparison of the old vs new voices.

9:16
The order of audio will be Yuzuru, then Aoi, then Akane + old voice shuffling through each emotion followed by the new voice shuffling through each emotion.

10:22
Voice demo of the [deep] Neural [network] voice library
Old voice is labeled as "A.I.VOICE" above their name in Japanese kanji.
New voice is labeled as "Neuralボイスライブラリ (voice library)" above their name in Japanese kanji.

As you can hear, the neural version is much smoother and doesn't sound choppy anymore.

13:24
Please wait excitedly for our new voices!
13:56 The difference was very easy to understand and sounds natural.

In the comments, Tsuina-chan said she was thinking of getting an updated voice as well.

15:39
I couldn't fully understand them at this part, but it sounds like the update will completely overwrite the old voice, so for people who enjoy both the new and old voice, *inaudible, sorry*.

16:40
Additional details will be revealed in the future via live stream.

MY THOUGHTS
Maybe it'll be like how some voices updated to the AI version of Synthesizer V, but some who were unable to crowdfund enough remained AI-less.

Last edited:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
A plugin(I think it’s a plugin) for Unity was released called A.I. VOICE for GAMES. I suppose that this will probably see more success than Vocaloid for Unity.
Website
Sample video

Edit: Individual non-profit/non-commercial use is free, they say to contact them about a personal commercial license, and a corporate license is 150,000 yen for 1 character and 1 title/use. (This was Apple/safari translated)

Edit edit: It comes with a basically lite version of Unity for A.I. VOICE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Granata

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I live under a rock so I tried to figure out about this.

The voice provider is Hyakkari Ryouran (百花繚乱), who is an MC for things like Niconico Kunikaigi ~Japan Internet Culture Festival~.

They also own Holy Knight Benizakura (†聖騎士 紅桜†) from VOICEVOX.
Holy Knight Benizakura = the username that Hyakkari Ryouran has been using since they were 14 but it's also their OC now.
Apparently, it was announced that there would be a free release for Holy Knight Benizakura, but then it changed to be Shouga Benizakura.

The character art for Shouga Benizakura is by Funbo, the same person as Maron Kurita (the other free AIVOICE bank by another niconico-related person).
Shouga Benizakura (紅しょうが) is supposed to be "a design that is cool, cute, and overflowing with shota-ness". But I think he's supposed to have a deep voice.
On the next AIVOICE live stream, they will talk about Shouga and Maron-related details since the projects were closely related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)