• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggestion alerts for topic change

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
As the Otomachi Una/flower fanclub manager, I don't usually post songs as new messages/replies, I mostly change the topic's text/inserted link to not have the FC flooded with my posts. Right now, there is no way for the people who are members of the club to see when I update the page, so I'd like you guys to consider noticing people when you update the topic, just like in the ressources. Thanks!

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Agreed with this. It'd be a lot better than making a post saying "updated the OP"

Maybe even an update log integrated to any post after you edit it (optional thing of course), with the date of edit and you can put in text if you wish. Let people know what's changed with every edit/update of a post/OP

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Unfortunately, I don't think such a feature is possible. The options that come with the forum software are to either look for new posts or look for new threads (or both). The resources system is a plug-in, so it functions differently than some of the base forum features.

However, if I do come across a plug-in that allows something like this, I will see what I can do.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)