• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Commission All Music-Related Commissions

Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone! Producers and non-producers alike, I offer commissions to do any kind of music.
Regardless of genre and in collaboration with Iriku for guitar if you want that for what you have in mind, even regular users here can have a song made for them at a relatively low price.
If you've written any lyrics that you'd like made into full professional sounding songs, now's your chance.
This mainly just applies for instrumentals since I'm no good with using Vocaloid, however, I'll be willing to throw in GUMI or Cyber Diva vocals for free if you spend over $25 commissioning a song and you really want them (although I can't guarantee the best out of it since It'll mainly just be imported midi with typed in lyrics).
Alternatively, you can have me do the melody and harmonics, from there you'd commission someone else to tune in Vocaloid, then I'll finish it into a full song after getting the audio file back from them.

You can find my rates and more in the link below.
Studio Starlight Commission

Currently I'm only accepting things that'd come out to under about $60, so in other words, nothing too big right now since I'm doing multiple larger commissions at the same time and am more so looking to do smaller tracks and tasks on the side. Still, if you do have some huge song in mind I can consider it, but it could take up to a month to actually get to it. Smaller things can under a week or even a day.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)