• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
All Official Vocal Synth trials (+ some references)

All Official Vocal Synth trials (+ some references)

Sep 21, 2019
Update:
Added the trials for all SynthVs (I included both AHS' and Dreamtronics'--note that Dreamtronics' downloads page does not have Maki's standard banks)
I have not removed Gackupo or Lily's trials as I just tried them and they seem to work for me. Perhaps try again?
If I missed something, let me know!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
small problem, when i try to open the demo v2 editor that came with miki it displays some messages about the audio device (i assume) and doesn't open. any suggestions on what to do?
View attachment 5124 on open
View attachment 5125 after selecting audio device
ON OPEN = Says an audio device has not been set, but you can set one in the audio device setting window.
AFTER SELECTING AUDIO DEVICE = Synthesis engine can not be opened!

Make sure you install VOCALOID 2s in order from oldest to newest release.
Might have to change system locale to Japanese.
Guide by Crypton about the issue (it is in English): SUPPORT - VOCALOID2: 起動時に「合成エンジンを開けません!(CANNOT OPEN SYNTHESIS ENGINE!)」と表示され起動できません。 | SONICWIRE

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
How can U get Alys trial? I tried registering a long time ago, but never received her. Also, does Alys even have a full ver?
In order to get her trial you need to register to Voxwave’s newsletter; if you didn’t receive it though, just try registering again with another e-mail 👍🏻, you can do that on their site.

HOWEVER, keep in mind that after her multipitch update was released, her trial only works for 4 minutes, and then she becomes completely silent. In order to make the “timer” run again you’d have to restart A/E entirely, and that means losing all the lyrics you put on it(hence, it’s almost impossible to work with her rip.)

As for her full version, she does have it, however Voxwave’s official online shop has been down for almost a year, so it’s basically impossible to buy her now😬.
I even tried e-mailing Voxwave directly about it tbh (as I’m learning French and wanted a French vocal lol, also I pretty much like her tone), yet they never responded to me rip, so I assume the project is pretty much dead at this point. :ring_lili:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
In order to get her trial you need to register to Voxwave’s newsletter; if you didn’t receive it though, just try registering again with another e-mail 👍🏻, you can do that on their site.

HOWEVER, keep in mind that after her multipitch update was released, her trial only works for 4 minutes, and then she becomes completely silent. In order to make the “timer” run again you’d have to restart A/E entirely, and that means losing all the lyrics you put on it(hence, it’s almost impossible to work with her rip.)

As for her full version, she does have it, however Voxwave’s official online shop has been down for almost a year, so it’s basically impossible to buy her now😬.
I even tried e-mailing Voxwave directly about it tbh (as I’m learning French and wanted a French vocal lol, also I pretty much like her tone), yet they never responded to me rip, so I assume the project is pretty much dead at this point. :ring_lili:
oh... It sounds really bad

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
This resource seems to be missing the trials of Yuzuru Iori and Aoi/Akane Kotonoha for A.I.VOICE:

It's for 2 weeks and you have to fill out a form to receive an email with the download info.

Translation of the form by VocaSphere:

(Click the hyperlink under the image of the voice bank you want to try out in order to get to the form.)

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Vocaloid 5 trial (requires Vocaloid ID):
Miriam trial (archived):
Meiko V1 and various V3 and V4 trials, including V4 Editor and V4 Editor for Cubase (archived), can also be used as installers if you've lost any before:

• Love
Reactions: MillyAqualine

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Here's all the links for all of A.I.VOICE test sites:
1. Kotonoha Akane & Aoi (Standard and Tsubomi)
2. Iori Yuzuru (Standard and Kurai)
3. unoka (Standard and Shizuku)
4. Yuzuki Yukari (Standard and Shizuku + Nagi append)
5. Kizuna Akari (Standard and Tsubomi)
6. GUMI
7. A.I.VOICE Announcement Department (Yuuki Kaori, Hinode Ken, Shiozaki Kazuki and Kazami Souichi)
8. Saki-chan (Saki Takato, The Foxy Girl.)

And here's the links for A.I.VOICE Junior:
1. Shiki Rowen and Shiki Taigen
2. Tange Kotoe
3. RIA
4. Likea
5. Aoyama Ryusei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)