• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
All Official Vocal Synth trials (+ some references)

All Official Vocal Synth trials (+ some references)

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Move->Forward updated All Official VOCALOID trials (+ some references) with a new update entry:

VY1V4 and Editor Trials Removed + Talking Test Sites Added

I have removed the links to the VY1V4 and YAMAHA Editor trials.
MAIKA's links have been updated to be just one, as there is now just one site it seems.
Trial for Megpoid Talk added.
Links to places to test talking voice synths have been added.
Google docs link has been removed. It will be easier for me to retain just one list.
Updated link that includes downloads of the Editor updates as well as the Deactivation Tool. There are also VOCALOID5 manuals on this page.
__
Fixed more links.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Move->Forward updated All Official VOCALOID trials (+ some references) with a new update entry:

Removal of GACKPOID trial(s)

Removed GACKPOID V4 trials as it seems to currently not be available.
Sometimes Internet Co temporarily removes then re-adds trials, so it may return in the future.

Added the following under References:
Menu containing free downloads for AHS VOCALOIDs such as MMD models, illustrations, and more
Menu containing free downloads for AHS VOICEROIDs such as illustrations, and more

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018

Added CeVIO Trial

Added the CeVIO trial! I saw Kona had linked to it in another thread. Thank you, Kona!
---
Hope this is okay to reply here?
There's also a demo for galaco talk here: VOCALOID3 Library ギャラ子NEO
But you need to use a japanese VPN or live in Japan or something like that since it's only accessable in japan
Yeah, that's fine here, thanks! I wanted to have it confirmed by someone in Japan, but I haven't yet.
I think it used to be available everywhere.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
RazzyRu updated All Official VOCALOID trials (+ some references) with a new update entry:

Meika Hime & Mikoto Trial

Added information regarding Meika Hime and Mikoto Trial
The trial appears to be available for a very limited time, so pick it up once you get the chance!
From what I know and have seen from users, the trial does not come with the V5 editor, or equivalent.
?#Meika Hime & Mikoto
Meika Hime & Mikoto trial is said to end at 6:00 JST the following day.

# means Mac version is available
?means the trial is available for a limited time
Read the rest of this update entry...

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)