Almost permanent hietus

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
I have basically haven't posted in a long, long time, but I may or may not really interact with this site anymore because, simply, im losing interest in vocaloid. This community is not the best, at least this place is not as good as the Bandori community. Im now much more interested in general Japaneese culture and rhythm games than vocaloid nowadays. Well I still get excited when a vocaloid song gets added into another rhythm game(I was definately happy when the Bandori Miku collab happened) but that isn't the point. The point is that i will basically be leaving the site almost for good. Sure, I may check in once in a while, but this will mark the end for normal posting.

Goodbye Vocaverse.:seeu_ani_lili:

uncreepy

😎
Apr 9, 2018
USA
I liked reading your posts on here, hopefully you will pop in once in a while. I'm personally glad to hear that your interest in Japanese culture is increasing, though! *biased opinion from a Japanese language learner* I don't know if you pay attention to the Project Diva games, but a new one's supposed to come out at some point, so maybe that'll fit with your rhythm game interest when it comes out. *kind of rambling cause I don't want to properly say "bye", maybe just "hopefully see you later"?*

Reactions: Sharkartist

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
USA
It’s sad to see you go, but I’m happy we could all be a part of one chapter of your life as you leave to your next chapter. It’s great to see you have growing interest in general Japanese culture, it’s a fascinating world out there. Good luck and I hope you do stop in and check up every now and again!

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Thanks for the support and feedback guys. It does mean a lot to meand I hope I learn more about general Japaneese culture as well and hopefully go to RoundOne and play some state-of-the-art rhythm games there.
I don't know if you pay attention to the Project Diva games, but a new one's supposed to come out at some point, so maybe that'll fit with your rhythm game interest when it comes out. *kind of rambling cause I don't want to properly say "bye", maybe just "hopefully see you later"?*
Im very excited to see what this PD holds! Hopefully it doesn't pull a PDX
And yes, I will take this as a "see you later", rather than goodbye.

Reactions: uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)