• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Alys x OZZON Collab Announced

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
A company called OZZON is using Alys for a collab, her color is dark blue, she got an alternate outfit, and a model/singer/cosplayer named LeChat will be cosplaying as her. Alys will be covering LeChat songs in French and LeChat will cover Alys songs, Alys is becoming a goodwill ambassador. It's a link between the 2D and 3D world. Alys is going to cover LeChat's "kimi no inai kono sekai de" and LeChat will cover "Nouvelle lune" .

◆バーチャルシンガーALYSとコラボ決定!◆

Reactions: uncreepy

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Oh, snap, I guess when we chatted about this, I mixed up who's song was getting covered by who. LeChat's album is actually called "Nouvelle lune" and Alys will be covering something from it, but I don't know what.

Here's the interview with Lightning (the French producer who made "Sous cette pluie" (called "Kimi no Inai Kono Sekai de" in Japanese), too! (Thanks @Cluemily )

LeChat's cover:

Alys' original version:

Reactions: Mei-Saime

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Hmm, not a big fan of LeChat's cover, especially given how good the original is... but, I'm looking forward to the collaboration. It's nice to see voice synth characters getting fashion endorsements recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)