• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

ani-t Guide

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
ani-t_guide_image_png.png

Hey Razzberries!

Wanted to share a guide for using ani-t, which offers collaborations for artists and designers to create T-shirts!

:gackpo_rylitah:NOTICE!
This guide is new and is still in progress. If you have any feedback or suggestions, you are encouraged to share!

:yukari_lili: What is ani-t?

ファンが好きなTシャツを作れる:『アニメTシャツ商品化支援サービス』
Make T-shirts that fans like: "Anime T-shirts Goods Service"

1. Artists/Designers post their own designs using either their own artwork or official artwork provided
2. Press the LIKE button on favorite designs, which brings the design closer to being produced.
3. Buy designs of your favorite franchises from artists and designers, only from ani-t's store, making the products limited edition!

- ani-t also offers a large variety of sizes
- ani-t is looking for designs, which means even something like text can easily be submitted on ani-t!
- 10% of the sales will be given to the designer!
- It's a chance for others to see your design ability commercially as well!

The way ani-t is set up is certainly similar to how the WeLoveFine (ForFansByFans) collabrations are with MikuExpo: Artists design T-shirts and other merchandise that can be produced and purchased, with artists receiving some commission with each product with their design purchased.

:gumi_lili: Why ani-t?

ani-t offers a small variety of various franchises that artists can design for. It does have some Vocaloid categories that you can choose from!
I will list them below for you:

結月ゆかり [Yuzuki Yukari]
東北ファミリー (Touhoku Family) [Zunko, Kiritan, Itako]
GUMI (VOCALOID Megpoid)
jamバンドx結月ゆかり (jam Band with Yuzuki Yukari) [Jam Band characters with Yuzuki Yukari)
おしゃべりパーティー[和] Talking Party [Peace] [Tohoku Zunko with Kotonoha Aoi and Akane]
神威がくぽ(VOCALOIDがくっぽいど)[Camui Gackpo / Kamui Gakupo]
GUMI×結月ゆかり [GUMI and Yuzuki Yukari]
ゆかりあかりフェス!奏 2018 [Yukari Akari Festival 2018]*
jamバンド [Jam Band characters, including Voiceroid Tsurumaki Maki]
kokone(心響)
紲星あかり [Kizuna Akari]

*The Yukari Akari Festival is an event that took place September 22-23

You can see that ani-t has a strong focus on AHS characters and Internet Co characters!

You will need an account to like and upload designs. However making an account is quick, easy, and free to do!

Now there are multiple parts to this with large images. You can access these by opening the spoilers and viewing the contents.

:zunko_lili: "I've seen enough, I want to get started on ani-t now!"

1_main.png
Alright Zunko, calm down for a second! Let's go over how to register an account. First, a quick overview of the navigation when you first visit the website.

In the upper left you see:
  • 購入可能商品を見る | See Designs for Sale
There are a limited amount of items, so only a few products are on sale! Order before you miss your chance!
  • 提携作品 から探す | Categories
Hover over for a dropdown menu of some popular categories! Otherwise you may click and see the list of all the franchises ani-t has to offer
  • デザインを投稿する | Upload a Design
Visit here when you are ready to upload and submit your design or you are looking for official artwork you are allowed to use on your design

In the upper right:
  • ログイン | Login
  • 新規登録 | Register
Of course, to start registration, click on 新規登録 in the upper right. You will be taken to a page to fill out your information

2_register.jpg

As with other sites, the information to fill is straight forward.
  • ユーザー名 (必須) | Username (Required)
  • メールアドレス (必須) | Email Address (Required)
  • パスワードを選択 (必須) | Create Password (Required)
  • パスワード確認 (必須) | Confirm Password (Required)
  • 性別 (必須) | Gender (Required)
Select 男 for male, 女 for female
Please note: From my understanding, this setting is not visible on your profile.
  • 生年月 (必須) | Birthdate (Required)
年 is for your birth year, 月 is for your birth month. There is no need to fill out the exact day you were born.
Please note: From my understanding, this setting is not visible on your profile.
  • 外部サイトのURL[twitter,Blog等](任意) | Your site URL [Such as Twitter, Blog, etc.] (Optional)
The only option here that is not required. I set a URL to my Twitter page, for those visiting my profile.
  • 利用規約 (必須) | Terms of Service (Required)
Check the white box to accept the terms of service. You can click the small box with the pink outline (利用規約) to see the terms of service.

When finished, click the large pink box (登録を完了) to complete registration!

At this part, unfortunately I cannot recall if a confirmation email is sent or not. If so, it should be similar to previous account confirmation emails.
If it is required please notify me so I may make adjustments to this guide.

Let's take a look at your profile from here, in case you may want to edit some settings!
(To access, hover over マイページ [My Page] in the upper right and select プロフィール設定 [Profile Settings] from the dropdown menu)

3_your_profile.jpg
Let's start with the first/main menu of this page.
  • Likeしたデザイン | Liked Designs
Lists designs you have clicked the LIKE button and supported!
  • 投稿一覧 | Submissions
View designs you have submitted to check progress
  • 通知 | Notifications
The number here represents notifications you have not viewed yet. This includes private message notifications and friend request notifications.
  • メッセージ | Messages
You can view private messages as well as send private messages to other users. The number shows messages that have not been read yet.
Please be respectful of others when communicating with others on the website. The site is primarily made up of Japanese-native speakers, using accurate Japanese when speaking is recommended.
  • フレンド | Friends
View friends as well as friend requests on ani-t. (Add me!)
  • プロフィール設定 | Profile Settings
Adjust profile settings on this page, such as header, icon, and settings made during registration (Birthdate, gender, etc.).
Remember, not all of these settings are visible on your profile.
  • その他設定 | Other Settings
This is the page we are on now. Settings include resetting password, adjusting notifications received through email, and address settings.
At this time, I do not know the function of the Points. When I do, I may update this guide with more information.
:kokone_lili: "So many lovely designs. I wish I could like them all...♡"

4_browse_likes.jpg
Actually kokone, you can! Why don't I show you how, and give you an idea of how the navigation here works as well?

Remember, to get to this page, you click on 提携作品から探す (which can be translated to something like "Search by partnered franchise") and select a category. It's just the second one in the menu on the upper left!

• The LIKE button is the largest button for each design. On this page, 50 likes is necessary to get a work in production. The first designs shown will have the most likes.
  • You can see that some designs are available for purchase now! Click on the image to view, or you can visit 購入可能商品を見る | See Designs for Sale to view these products. Remember, it's the first button in the upper left.
  • The designer and franchise is listed for each product.
  • You can change the franchise your seeing with the sidebar on the left.
  • See that pink box in the upper right there? Right now it's viewing products by most LIKEd. You can change it to newest uploaded designs there if you want!
Let's say you're looking at designs and see one you want to look at for more details. So you click on the picture and get taken to the page. What's that like?

5_product_design_view.jpg

Let's look at this design. Hey, look kokone, it's a design for you!

• You can see the Title, Description, Designer, as well as the Franchise/Partner on this page.
  • That LIKE button is even larger on this page! You can get a better look at who all has liked this design as well.
  • That large image of the shirt can also be hovered over and looked at to see it in more detail.
:akari_lili: "Looking at designs is fun! It must be fun to make one, but how can I?"

6_submit.jpg
You want to make a T-shirt too, Akari? It's easy to do so on ani-t. If you give me a moment, I'll show you how!

You can visit the page for uploading a design by clicking デザインを投稿する (Post a Design) found in the upper left navigation, all the way to the right.

From there, you can see many categories to choose, each with two buttons.

• ガイドラインを見る | See Guidelines
See the guidelines for this category. You can also find official artwork you are allowed to use on your design here!
  • この作品で作る | Make a Design
Make a design for this category! Once you click on this, the screen with auto-scroll to a part of the page to begin working on your design.
If you want to change the category you are designing for, scroll up and select another category. You will notice that the selected category will now have the gray button in green.

Hm, this is a bit complex. Let's look at these pages seperately in more detail.

7_download_artwork.jpg
A new tab will open with information about the category/character, as well as artwork designers are allowed to use.

Scroll down to see the downloadable artwork. You can download them by clicking on 素材ダウンロードページへ (To the Download Page). As the English translation implies, you will be taken to a page to pick which artworks to download. Simply click the pink button to do so!

Guidelines can be seen below the artwork, which includes things such as "Do not skew the image", "Do not remove parts of the face from the artwork", and etc.

8_design1.jpg
Okay, okay, I know what you're here for. Let's get started on designing!

• As you can see in the image above, JPGs and PNGs are accepted, as long as they are not larger than 5000px x 4000px. (There is no DPI, however I recommend 300 or greater.)
  • You can add live text to your design from here as well, and easily adjust it to your liking.
Let's go ahead and upload an image.
When you do so, you browser will ask you to upload an image, opening your folder. Simply go to the image you want to upload and select it.

9_design2.jpg
There are a handful of things we can do once we upload our image:

• Change the angle and size of the image
  • Center the image horizontally or vertically, as well as flip the image horizontally or vertically.
  • Reset the image, so the adjusted properties are no longer applied. (Be careful! There is no reverse or undo button!)
  • You can click on the image and drag it around, as well as adjust the image with the buttons on the box that appears around the image for adjusting.
  • Click on the X in the corner of the box to remove the image.
10_design3.jpg
There are also some options for the text as well! I'll try to go over them real quick. A few things are a bit straightforward. (Also, apologies for the funny image, the font box that pops up is rather tall, so you may need to scroll to see all of your options).
  • Adjust the color and transparency of the text!
  • Change the text and font used easily. There are many font options to pick from!
  • You can even make the font curve as if going around in a circle! Some more options come up for this, including spacing.
  • Similar to the image, adjust the angle, size, and orientation of the text.

9_design3.jpg
Oh, and you can change the color of T-shirt you are submitting if you would like. There is only white and black. Sometimes, a lighter color or darker color will suit your design!

Simply click the 服タイプ変更 | Change Type button to change it!

11_design4.jpg
Looks like the design is prepared to be submitted! (For an example, that is.)

• Give a title and description to your design! (Japanese is recommended for the description)
  • Tag your design! If you are having a hard time, pick the tag that matches with the name of the franchise/category
  • T-Shirt is already selected, and is your only option, so do not worry about changing the category for the design.
  • Any text that contains words that are not in Japanese is encouraged to have a Japanese translation given when uploading. Names may not be necessary, but it could be good to do so just in case.
  • Remember to follow guidelines and rules with your design!
Once you are all finished, click on 投稿する | Post to upload your design!

Once submitted, it may take about a week back before receiving an email. If your design gets accepted, you will see an email then! You are encouraged to share your design to get LIKEs!
Each LIKE is a step closer to production!

Good luck~

If you do get a design up on ani-t, ready for liking, feel free to share! I would love to see!
Good luck to anyone who is interested in entering!

Remember, if you have any feedback or suggestions for this guide, or need further help, please let me know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)