• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Anime North 2018

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
As always, in Toronto at the end of May. Anyone going? Cosplay plans?

I'll be there through the weekend. Depending on the weather, my friends and I will be doing DokiDoki Literature Club cosplays (I'm Yuri), or I'll bring my Nekopara cosplay (Coconut).

I also have a table at Nominoichi again! Stop by and buy some anime goods so I have a funds for con please.

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I also have a table at Nominoichi again! Stop by and buy some anime goods so I have a funds for con please.
I thought that was you on the Nomi forums!

I'm going this year, as I do every year, but won't be cosplaying this time, unfortunately.

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
Ahhh, I think I saw you on the Nomi forums as well O:

I'm going to AN too! I'll be cosplaying Curly Brace from Cavestory, and a friend of mine is going as Quote O:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Sweet! :kaito_move:
If you guys attend Nomi, I'll be at table N174 with a friend. Hope you guys have fun this year! I still have so much to do and I'm super stressed haha...

Bascetta

Mar 7, 2018
Sweet! :kaito_move:
If you guys attend Nomi, I'll be at table N174 with a friend. Hope you guys have fun this year! I still have so much to do and I'm super stressed haha...
I'm not running a table this year (I had a valuable item stolen last year :kaito_lili: ) But I'll definitely be going to pick up reserves and browsing the tables! I definitely understand the stress, especially running both Nomi and Cosplaying at the same time, hahaha

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Oof yeah, I remember seeing quite a few people post about having their items stolen last year. Sorry to hear you were affected too. :/

Bascetta

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, many people lost (3)DS related items. I believe a console, some games, and they somehow snatched a collectors edition I was in the middle of moving around and reorganizing. So we're under the assumption it was the same person
:rin_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)