• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Voicebank Anna Lee Farron || Annaloid [VOICEBANK INFORMATION AND DOWNLOAD]

Essention

Very Essential
Feb 11, 2019

{VOICED BY ESSENTION}
{ART BY ESSENTION, MADE WITH PIXTON}

CHARACTER INFO

Name: Anna Lee Farron
Online Alias: Annaloid
Race: Human
Height & Weight: 5'7" | 142 lbs
Hair Color: Soft Orange
Eye Color: Olive
Signature Item: Light Purple Heart (as seen on her shirt)
Date of Birth: November 25th, 1999

Personality: The motto I give her is: “Off stage, she’s quiet. On stage, she’s a riot.” And it fits her best because she’s a completely different person depending on if she’s performing or not. Off stage, she’s pretty shy, often leaving her social life on social media. Well, not all social media. She’s mainly on art sites like DeviantArt and forums for people like her. Along with that, YouTube. Maybe even a chatroom if she’s up for it. That’s how she usually communicates. She’s silent around new faces and her senses can get overstimulated sometimes. Mainly her hearing. On stage, she’s a rockstar. She goes around all across the stage floor singing her heart out. You can easily tell she’s passionate about her performances and you will be caught off guard due to the fact that she is a completely different person on stage.

• Blueberry Pancakes
  • White Chocolate
  • Roses
  • Singing
  • Theater Arts
Dislikes:
  • Asparagus
  • Loud Noises (That aren’t her own)
  • Thorns
  • Peanuts (She’s allergic)
Backstory: Anna grew up nervous. She was never sure if anyone would acknowledge her or recognize any of her talents. At least, anyone outside of her parents. In her case, her talent of singing. She started off with a fair voice but took the time to learn as time went on. When she first discovered YouTube, the first video she viewed was of a singer performing a song in concert. She didn’t know of this girl with great long teal pigtails before! Nor of the language she was singing in. But her voice and her passion was what inspired Anna to continue singing.

She took the time to take singing lessons outside of school and, when she braved up, auditioned for her first talent show. She got in and had to keep fighting off her doubt and stage fright. Of course, when it was her turn, she was greeting by thousands of eyes. She closed her own, pretending she was the only one in the room. She sang her heart out and, with her
little reassurance tactic, started even doing a little routine. The crowd was in awe! In the end, Anna got in the top three. Second place, specifically.

With newfound recognition from her peers, she began to grow as a performer. Of course, her little home town wouldn’t be enough for her. In the comfort zone of her house (along with some knowledge of video editing from school), she started her YouTube career.

Of course, the fame isn’t really what she wants despite it all. She just wants to make people happy with her singing. She wants to be her own brand and not be forced to do a certain style or premise. She also wants to keep the “sex songs sell” thing out of her nature. She tried that once in a cover but that didn’t really sit right with her.

Clothing: Anna wears a baby blue wide turtleneck jacket with a light purple heart in the center. Underneath the jacket is a pastel pink t-shirt. She wears grey knee length capris and grey sneakers. Her socks are white and reach to the end of her pants.
Accessories: She sometimes wears a hair clip with the same purple heart on her shirt as a charm.

VOICEBANKS
  • VCCV ENGLISH [MONOPITCH]
  • VCV JAPANESE [MONOPITCH]
  • CV-C [BIPITCH] (Work in Progress)
DOWNLOAD LINK (CLICK HERE)

SAMPLES
VCCV

VCV

Reactions: nalondollie

Essention

Very Essential
Feb 11, 2019
UPDATE

VCV 1.2

UPDATE RELEASE:
04/03/2019

UPDATE NOTES

RERECORDED FILE ME_ME_MO_ME.WAV
DUE TO INACCURATE
PRONUNCIATION

OTO UPDATED TO REFLECT CHANGES

UPDATE DOWNLOAD LINKS

CLICK HERE FOR ONLY THE UPDATE FILES
CLICK HERE FOR EVERYTHING

-----------------------------

CV-C is still in progress! I'm still needing to record the second pitch.

I'm just a procrastinator.

Darn it, me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)