• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Round up of Yamaha's patents with regards to singing synthesis

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
I thought with the big NAMM show in a few weeks combined with slow trickle with regards to pretty much everything about V5 lately, I should look around the patent sites to see whats up with them lately. I covered a bunch of these back in November so I thought I should check out what happened since then.

There has only been one since then which was published last tuesday and it's called Voice synthesis method, voice synthesis device, medium for storing voice synthesis program. I'll let the nerdier folks here dig through and try to determine what it's about

Justia's listing- US Patent for Voice synthesis method, voice synthesis device, medium for storing voice synthesis program Patent (Patent # 10,176,797 issued January 8, 2019) - Justia Patents Search

US patent office's listing- United States Patent: 10176797

The patent in images from the US patent office- Patent Images

Don't know if any of this stuff is noteworthy but seeing how close it is to NAMM, I think we might be getting some news from it (don't want to say i'm 100% sure though). To me it sounds kinda like hardware they're talking about *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)