• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Anybody Else Play MPS2?

Gralydig

Just a chill dude, doing his thing.
Oct 8, 2018
Chicago
Hey, so if you don't know Maple Story 2 got its official global F2P release just yesterday and I've fallen in love with this game. The game is so clean and playing with my friends is a blast! I also love the classes and customization and the many things to do. But my question is have you heard of Maple Story 2 and or have you played it and what do you think?

Also here's my character, her class is a priest.

Reactions: mobius017

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I miss the original MapleStory where the entire game was essentially a 2D side-scrolling RPG. Knowing there's a 3D sequel makes me feel ancient because I used to play the original ten years ago. O_O

Reactions: Gralydig

Gralydig

Just a chill dude, doing his thing.
Oct 8, 2018
Chicago
I've seen some commercials for this, but honestly I thought it was a cell phone game for some reason. But it's on Windows.

That's a great avatar you've created! :miku_chickadee:
Thanks!
I miss the original MapleStory where the entire game was essentially a 2D side-scrolling RPG. Knowing there's a 3D sequel makes me feel ancient because I used to play the original ten years ago. O_O
I did play a little bit of the original a couple years back and did enjoy the game but the 2D take was interesting it wasn’t my style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)