• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Anyone remember Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX?

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I played the hell out of it when it came out (because HOLY SHIT, a translated Miku game on a Nintendo system!), but since I moved onto the Switch a few years back, it's been sitting on my shelf. It's a PAL copy too, and PAL versions of Mirai DX have exploded in price on the secondhand market, especially if you still have the AR cards that originally came with it.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

-GlitchedSalvation-

Sleep Deprived Idiot
Jan 25, 2022
Michigan, US
wow, it's great that so many people remember this game! I was pretty little when it came out, and it introduced me to this wonderful fandom. Without it, I probably wouldn't be on this site!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
wow, it's great that so many people remember this game! I was pretty little when it came out, and it introduced me to this wonderful fandom. Without it, I probably wouldn't be on this site!
Speaking as an old lady by this fandom's standards, it's weird for me to think that kids have been getting into Vocaloid through the more recent games. I can still remember when the very first Project Diva was announced, and I was pissed because it was on PSP and not the DS lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)