• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Azure Fragment Project - Crystalia Millennium

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Heyo! It's me! As I worked on my UTAU stuff for a while, I decided to bring forth a sub-project known as Crystalia Millennium. This project is an UTAU project, but with more of building a lore and story around 5 characters.

What is Crystalia Millenium Story?
The story so far:

A world inhabited with a “fragment”/soul, that “fragment” allows for many possibilities. A goddess birthed that “fragment” to create a world full of hope, but during a 700 year ago war when in motion, that “fragment” became corrupt leaving it with hope, but also margin of error. Afterwards, said goddess decided to release that “hope” to those that have the heart and similar “fragment” to live and to shape the destiny of their world. A sort of unit to be born to defend their world from “errors”.

--700 years later-- **???? AD**
Civilization advanced and technology thrived.
Nature has continued to blossomed in a world where there is no true “night” or “day”
A threat as predicted by the goddess has emerged and a secret unit was formed to defeat it
Combining both magic and technology

Who are Crystalia Millennium?
Crystalia Millennium are a sub group under Azure Fragment that are the main heroines of the story. They are the vocalist that does receive the most vocals and possibilities to expand and all of them possess abilities and powers.
----
JP: 星屑ゆずこ
CHN: 星屑秋月
17 years old
151cm
Yuzuko Hoshikuzu / 17 / 151cm / 3 Sizes: 98/54/88 / Blood Type: O / Color: FCAA95

Yuzuko Hoshikuzu is the “leader” and main heroine in Crystalia Millennium and was originally released in April 5, 2017 as the first vocalist. Kind, generous and with a older sister like attitude, she is very much a normal girl to her, but to others at her school, she is seen as an “idol”. She is a 2nd year student and a mage who also may be the distant descendant of the goddess herself. Her main weapons are a staff which is the source of her magic and psychic-type powers. Yuzuko is also known to hold a grimoire sometimes as well. She is a “pilot” of the 0405-HOSHI and has a mystic fox buddy named Rito and a mini mechanical rabbit named Nu.

JP & CHN: 春風
15 years old
155cm
Harukaze / 15 / 155cm / 3 Sizes: 88/55/87 / Blood Type: AB / Color: 87CEEB

Harukaze is another member of Crystalia Millennium and a main heroine. She was originally introduced as a character and helper guide for the UTAU program, destined to help beginners on how to use the software and also creation of voicebanks. She is a younger student to Yuzuko and is quite friendly and eager to help. Harukaze at times could also be energetic and seems to like video games and tinkering with mechanics from time to time. Harukaze seems to be a descendant of one of the “heroes” who helped the goddess 700 years ago. Her main weapons are dual magic type pistols. She is a “pilot” of the 0703-WIND.

JP: アルエット
CHN: 云雀
??? years old
???cm
Alouette / ??? / ???cm / 3 Sizes: ??? / Blood Type: A / Color: 86D4EB

Alouette is another member of Crystalia Millennium and a main heroine. Alouette is a species known as a arahitogami (i.e. Living God), but is mostly human and has come from another “world”. She mostly has a poker-face type expression and talks in an emotionless way, but she is not a rude person. Alouette is also fairly quiet and rarely let any emotion show, but she does have a sense of self as a being. She could also be seen as blunt due to her speech, but not in a way to make it a bad intention. She also enjoys retro games, including select PC-98 games. Her main powers are spiritual-type powers and summoning knives. She is a “pilot” of the 0307-CHOU.

JP :守谷かぐや
CHN: 守谷赫映
17 years old
157cm
Kaguya Moriya / 17 / 157cm / 3 Sizes: 86/56/88 / Blood type: B / Color: DC143C

Kaguya is the fourth member and heroine in Crystalia Millennium. Much like Alouette, she is also an arahitogami, and comes from a long heritage of youkai-exterminators. She is the current head of the family title, including the in-universe Suwa Grand Shrine and is quite adapt to fighting and using weapons. She is stern and tens to be headstrong when it comes to responsibilities, but she cares for her friends. Kaguya is also seen as another “idol” at the school due to her leader, stern-type personality and for her high known status around the area. Her weapons include a sword and bow and arrows and also spiritual powers. She is a “pilot” of the 0908-HANA.

JP: しろ
CHN: 白
??? years old
???cm
Shiro / ??? / ??? / 3 Sizes: ??? / Blood Type: ??? (Rare DNA) / Color: FFFAFA

Shiro is the final member of Crystalia Millennium. She is a mysterious girl who suddenly appeared in the world without any recollection of her past besides her own name. Her status, birthdate, birth location are all a mystery. It is also unknown as to “what” she is, but she does remember that she was born human. She rarely speaks, but is not always mute. The only “connections” to her past are the fact that she’s a heiress and lives with a maid and butler along with a white robo-type cube called Ciel. What is known is that she also seems to enjoy reading and is a bit shy, but at heart, she’s very reliable. Her connections to the 700 years ago incident may seem deeper… Her powers are unknown, but her weapon is a rapier. She is a “pilot” of the 0505-IRIS.

-------------

Of course, the story will be expanded upon and I will also include my other UTAUs as supporting characters, but I will use this thread to post updates on them along with voicebank plans and updates!

Last edited:

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Heyo! Yuzuko's Chinese VB is at a stage where I can make her 1st demo song now! Here's a little preview!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)