• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

bri's doodoo fan art dump

Jun 19, 2021
hello hello in my intro thread i mentioned that i liked to do fan art of vocaloid so I'd like to share what I make here! unfortunately its kinda bad since im an amateur lol

As for now I will attach the first thing I ever drew with my drawing tablet when i first got it.... I can draw better now I assure you lol. Since the tablet is broken atm if i upload anything else its gonna be traditional art so I apologize for any images with poor quality :ring_ani_lili:

if I find any of my cringe old drawings I made when I was younger (and yes I think they are very much cringe but I embrace it, hence my username lol), I'll post them here as well! And when I get a new drawing tablet/fix my current one you bet I'll draw more fan art!!!! Also I've checked the other threads and I wanna say that you guys make really cool art, I hope I can achieve the amount of skill you guys have one day!!!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)