• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Browsing through older original/remix WIPs of mine

Satinather

#Germanoid
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yooo! One of my favorite things is browsing through older WIPs of mine (yes, everything older than one month feels old to me, I'm learning too fast xD).
I found some interesting things, not sure if I'll ever finish them, but I thought I'd just show you some of them!

In general, I can say that I need proper headphones so I can learn how to mix properly.
My ears are just super sensitive regarding high frequences or louder sounds in general, so it's super uncomfortable to wear headphones for me, hah...
Well, well, I'll be a good mixer one day! I'll do this~

I just hope you enjoy the following stuff anyway, even though it's not mixed very well.

Everything on these is made by me except for the original melodies and lyrics used for the remixes/re-arrangements!

WALKING, STALLING [EDM?]

That's probably the only WIP I've got that sounds at least a little close to what I actually wanted to produce. xD
I have issues with producing up-beat songs, it's so hard for me somehow.

A USELESS NIB [A Capella only]

That one was a small "I'm bored, I wanna use my favorite child"-thingy and I wasn't able to come up with an instrumental for this, so it'll stay an A Capella for eternity I guess. :D

LAST OF ME - VocaCircus [Genre Medley]

That one was a huuuge project I worked on for multiple months and I'm still tempted to tweak it here and there. We'll see, we'll see!

SOLILOQUY OF AN UGLY GIRL - EmpathP [A Capella Version]

That's a project I wanna finish definitely! It's far at the begin, so I hope the final result will sound different~

JEDER KANN EIN HELD SEIN - Horrorkissen [Piano Version]

The original lyrics are written in german, using an ukulele and 4 chords in the same progression. I found it was a good song to practice how to make chords more interesting on, I just didn't do much with it so far, haha.

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
I'm only going to comment on the very first link because you said it's the only WIP that you've got that sounds like what you wanted to do.

But for the love of god, please add actual lyrics to the song.

Also, the intro was very difficult to follow along when I listened to it the first time. I don't think it's a good idea to have vocals go off during that part, especially when the kick and the snare are the only other things in the track.

With some additional instruments and better quality drums I can see the first track be somewhat viable.

WintermintP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)