• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Buying the software

Ravencourt

New Fan
Oct 8, 2018
So I am going to buy the software but I would like a buying guide as I currently understand you have to buy with idol separately correct? Then for a more indef producing which which ones would I buy 1-5? Lastly where would be the best place to buy it ?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I wrote a complete starter guide here that you can read and get more in depth information about buying.
As for where, you can refer to the Where to Buy Vocaloids thread here, or if yohr choice hasn’t been linked yet, I csn help you get the link.

The current version, Vocaloid5, comes with a choice of four or eight voice libraries (I believe these are the “idols” you refer to), otherwise, all other Vocaloids are bought separately.
The guide I wrote and linked above gives my general advice on who you should purchase first, but with the release of Vocaloid5, I advise now that you work with those Vocaloids until you can decide if the software is something you really want to use. If you really can’t do that, my top recommendations are: Avanna, probably the highest quality and easiest to use English Vocaloid there is, or Miku, one of the easiest Vocaloids to use plus very high quality and versatile.

I hope this answers your question well enough to be of use to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)