• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Cafe's Voice Synth Covers

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

【VOCALOID】We Are POP CANDY!【SF-A2 Miki V4】
Song: Runo Vocals: SF-A2 Miki V4 VSQx: sango312 Translation: ElectricRaichu Art: のぶやんさん
My first time posting a cover with Miki since I got her! I'm still having trouble with her at some parts but I love her very much. I've wanted to cover this song for years but I had trouble finding USTs that worked, and now I have a JPN Vocaloid! Yay! The video was originally supposed to be an MMD video but I didn't like how it turned out so I scrapped it.​

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

【UTAU】Raspberry*Monster【Akemi Kinko】
Music: Honeyworks Vocals: Akemi Kinko UST: mirlunne Art: panziicake Special Thanks: peaches2217
I HATE using UTAU! I really liked Akemi Kinko and wanted to use her for a cover but man this took months to finish just because I can only tune in UTAU for 5 minutes before I get sick of it lol. Mixing? A nightmare. Bless Peaches for being the only reason this got finished.
Anyway, enjoy lol​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: peaches2217

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

【VOCALOID】Scattered Glass【Sf-A2 Miki】
Music: Cillia VSQx: Minome Vocals: Sf-A2 Miki V4 Guitar: AZ Video/Art: Patuk
This cover was a really big challenge for me, but it's finally done :miki_ani_lili:
Thank you so much to the lovely @patuk for creating the gorgeous art and video! I've never had such an elaborate video for a cover before so i am very happy​

Reactions: peaches2217 and ___

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

【VOCALOID Cover】AIAIAI【SF-A2 miki】
Music: Kizuna Ai and Yasutaka Nakata Vocals: Sf-A2 miki V4 VSQx: Luiz7429 Instrumental: WabiSabi House Remake Art: 月倫

I've been trying to work on covers, but I haven't been feeling motivated at all and haven't been feeling too great in general, as some of ya'll may know.
But today I pulled this cover out of my wip folder and finally finished it! I started it forever ago but but it's so rare I finish something... :yukari_lili:
I have lots of other projects in my wip folder I hope you'll all see eventually!​

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Oh my goodness, AIAIAI! :lapis_ani_lili: I'm a huge fan of Kizuna Ai's music, though I haven't watched her youtube videos.
The mixing and tuning are wonderful, and if my signature didn't tell, I'm a fan of Miki, so this is a instant favorite:miki_rylitah:

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Thank you!!! I'm so glad you liked it :mikiv4_ani_lili:
I don't watch too many of her videos but the ones I have seen are very cute, and I really love this song! And miki is such a fun voicebank to use for upbeat music!!

Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you!!! I'm so glad you liked it :mikiv4_ani_lili:
I don't watch too many of her videos but the ones I have seen are very cute, and I really love this song! And miki is such a fun voicebank to use for upbeat music!!
You're welcome! Listening to her music has made me want to watch her videos, but I never know where to start, and I already follow quite a few youtubers already. So whenever I want to watch a video, I just watch one of them :miki_rylitah: . I never noticed that, but you're right. Miki is perfect for these type of songs.

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
There she is there she is :miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili::miki_smile_lili: man you're making me wanna use her trial even more haha, must-not-waste-trials :ring_ani_lili:
oh man i feel that there are so many trials ive downloaded and then i get really busy in those two weeks and i never even got to finish a single cover with them :kaito_lili: :kaito_lili:
but i love miki so much, shes such a fun vb!

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
Have you ever dl'd her V2 trial >o> I've heard she was a tricky V2 and I wonder how her V4 compares.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

【VOCALOID Cover】Heuristic【SF-A2 miki】
Music: Kowareta Vocals: SF-A2 miki Art: May_Dog

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of having miki, yaay! I'd say this cover was to celebrate but I had already been working on it, the timing is coincidence lol.​

Reactions: ___ and AALLF

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

【UTAU Cover】This Earth, for You【Kasane Teto】
Music: Harumaki Gohan Vocals: Kasane Teto Whisper UST: Peachbot Art: akisamu12

My first cover of 2021! I wanted to cover this song as soon as I heard it and I decided to save it for the first of January because I liked the feeling of the lyrics for the new year. UTAU and I fight a lot but I was actually having fun working with it for this song, for the most part. Sometimes we still got into quarrels lol. Kasane Teto was the first voicebank I ever used and I haven't used her in years, I didn't even have her installed on this computer so I had to go fetch her voicebanks lol. I love queen Teto.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)