• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can someone help me with this

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Is the length just silence or are the lyrics improperly timed? Theres always a period of silence at the start of a wav rendered from V4 (unless theres a way to get rid of that, if so, someone enlighten me lmao)

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Is the length just silence or are the lyrics improperly timed? Theres always a period of silence at the start of a wav rendered from V4 (unless theres a way to get rid of that, if so, someone enlighten me lmao)
You mean from the vsqx? I’m not sure. I’d have to try another vsqx of the same song and see if it would happen.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
When I say there is a 2 minute difference like the lyrics are fine but the song is too short

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)