• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Can't use Vocaloid Tracks

NikoPalad67140

New Fan
Nov 20, 2022
Hey guys!
I've installed Vocaloid 6 recently, and I wanted to use Rin for one of my covers. However, when I want to add a Vocaloid track, the option is greyed out, event though Rin's voicebank is installed. Can someone help me?

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
In your Vocaloid program files, there is an application where you type in your Vocaloid serial number to continue to use the voicebank past 2 weeks. Depending on how you got Rin, you'll either need to check the box or the email where you received her installer.
*Note that for V6, it's called authorization, but since Rin is only V2 or V4, you would use the V2 or V4 activator
No matter where you install the V4, the activator will be located in your file explorer, then C: drive, and then the following folder directory: Program Files (x86)\VOCALOID4\Activator, and the file you use in that is Activate4.exe.
I assume you're talking about Rin V4, but in case you're not, Activate2.exe can be found in the program files for VOCALOID2.

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)