• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO AI Song Tohoku Zunko + Tohoku Itako

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018

Expected release this winter - announced today as it's now Zunko's birthday in Japan.

(That's really everything from the press release - this is the most undetailed press release I've ever seen AHS make, there aren't even any pricing details.)​

Reactions: morrysillusion

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Calling it now. A Cevio Party event will show all three singing (Zunko, Kiritan, Itako)

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Release date January 27 - neither of them have demos though (I guess you can just listen to their Neutrino banks to know how they sound, lol)

Prices (for just one of them, but both of them have the same prices. Felt it was a bit redundant to have two tables relaying the exact same price information):

Song Voice

11,880 yen​
Song Starter Pack
20,900 yen​
Song Voice Download Version
10,780 yen​
Starter Pack Download Version
19,800 yen​
Song Voice AHS User Special Edition
9,680 yen​
Song Starter Pack AHS User Special Edition
18,700 yen​

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Found some demos for itako Cevio AI. She seems to have less than Zunko, like only 2 so far. Please give some love to my favorite (and only) JP fox synth

Reactions: morrysillusion

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Zunko's demo, アイのプリンセス, sounds strangely like Ready from the Idolm@ster anime. Neither voicebank sounds very appealing to me, of course I'm not a big Zunko fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)