• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID CFM recently attended an IP authorization and promotion conference in China

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Wow, this is a really interesting development. I can imagine character cosplay and merch that's not ripping off IP will be a lot easier for people to get. I just keep thinking that with the changes to Taobao and bilibili, that China's otaku culture might overtake Japan at some point (it's only a matter of time before we're all watching Chinese anime subbed when it comes out, listening to Chinese 2D idol groups, and Tianyi overtakes Miku). o__o; (Time to brush up on my Chinese while I'm ahead, huh?)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I just keep thinking that with the changes to Taobao and bilibili, that China's otaku culture might overtake Japan at some point (it's only a matter of time before we're all watching Chinese anime subbed when it comes out, listening to Chinese 2D idol groups, and Tianyi overtakes Miku). o__o; (Time to brush up on my Chinese while I'm ahead, huh?)
I will now brace myself for the inevitable existence and spread of Chinaboos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)