• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Coffee? Tea? Either? Neither?

Pick your Poison

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This is an important question. Countries have gone to war. Lovers and friends have turned toward one another's throats....

Pick your poison: coffee, tea, neither, either.

Feel free to elaborate as much as you want. Or, if it's neither, you can write in whatever. Let's keep it to stimulant-type drinks for now--if there aren't some boundaries, it's less fun.

In my case...either.
  • Coffee: easily what I drink the most
    • Hot and black
    • Iced with sugar/cream/whatever other flavorings (Starbucks-ified, basically)
  • Tea: much less common than coffee, but happy to drink it when I can get it
    • Iced
      • Unsweetened
      • Sweetened
        • Raspberry (from a soda dispenser, this is basically liquefied candy)
        • Lemon
    • Hot
      • Lemon
      • Apple
      • Orange
      • Mint
      • Peppermint
      • Chamomile
      • Sometimes with honey
      • Chai (a special favorite)
      • Black
      • And, of course, Earl Grey, hot

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
I hate tea. When I was younger, and I got sick, I was often given tea with garlic in it. Needless to say, it tasted awful and turned me off from the stuff. Thanks to my current job, I'm never drinking a cup of coffee.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
My drinks will be mainly Iced Coffee and Ice tea. I hate coffee and hot tea (>_<) Coffee is okay when it has cooled down and I put flavor into it of milk, cream, and some sugar or sweeten packages.
So I guess that means I don't have a black soul then. X D
I drink mostly Iced Tea since I can make it and my brother and mother gets some too.
Unless there is no ice and I have to make ice (;_;) which reminds me I have to make ice tomorrow....

Buck

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I used to dislike coffee. I would only drink it with cream and ludicrous amounts of sugar, which I quite enjoyed. Nowadays I dont mind as much. Tea is quite varied and there are some I enjoy (like rooibos or iced black) and some I dont (like the iced passion tea thing from starbucks)

Soursop

Juice lover
Apr 8, 2018
Asia
I don't drink coffee since i'm sensitive to it.
But tea...I like it and i drink it almost everyday. I like it warm but not when iced.

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Tea is quite varied and there are some I enjoy (like rooibos or iced black) and some I dont (like the iced passion tea thing from starbucks)
Ah, I'm the opposite. The iced passion tea is actually pretty much the only kind of tea I like lol. I like iced tea here, because it's ridiculously sweet and doesn't really taste much like tea.

I'm so-so on coffee. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me, so I don't drink it often. I take it with a ton of cream and some sugar, but I prefer really sweet coffee type drinks (like iced capps).

Reactions: Buck and mobius017

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
Caffeine has never really worked on me at all which I suppose is both a good and bad thing? On one hand never had to deal with a caffeine addiction! On the other late nights can leave me quite dead
:ring_lili:

Either way, I don't like Coffee or Tea at all in the slightest, so even if caffeine did work, i'd need to find a different source of it hahaha

Reactions: mobius017

Vani ❤ Candy

❤ Rana and Teki are my babies ❤
Apr 8, 2018
in a box under a bridge
i dont really drink either one very often, but if i had to choose, i'd go with coffee. for me though it has to be loaded with milk and sugar though, perhaps some french vanilla for me to really enjoy it xD

i've quite literally only tried tea once and i didn't really like it (didn't hate it, it was just 'meh') so i can't really choose tea. tbf the one time i tried it it was painfully bland and didnt have any sort of milk or sugar in it so maybe if i added that stuff i wouldve liked it more

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ah, I'm the opposite. The iced passion tea is actually pretty much the only kind of tea I like lol. I like iced tea here, because it's ridiculously sweet and doesn't really taste much like tea.

I'm so-so on coffee. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me, so I don't drink it often. I take it with a ton of cream and some sugar, but I prefer really sweet coffee type drinks (like iced capps).
Caffeine has never really worked on me at all which I suppose is both a good and bad thing? On one hand never had to deal with a caffeine addiction! On the other late nights can leave me quite dead
:ring_lili:

Either way, I don't like Coffee or Tea at all in the slightest, so even if caffeine did work, i'd need to find a different source of it hahaha
Ha ha, same. I have to have already been up all night and practically dead before I can feel the effects of caffeine. Soft drinks sometimes seem to work a little better, but I think that's the sugar--even though I don't think I've ever had a "sugar rush."

Basically, I'm made of frickin' Teflon. :)

Reactions: Bascetta

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Not a big drinker of either but I'll drink them both hot, with or without cream/milk and sweetener/sugar. I tend to prefer coffee with sweetener and honestly don't see the point of creamer but sometimes I put it in anyway, and I usually drink plain green tea. Can't stand iced coffee for some reason, and the only time I enjoyed iced tea was when my friend gave me a glass of this peach iced tea that ended up getting super gross as it warmed up because we were more occupied with hanging out than drinking it (same goes for the time I drank Guinness but I digress).

Soda on the other hand, I am only 15% joking when I say I am a sodaholic

Reactions: mobius017

goldenchild

Aspiring Fan
Apr 15, 2018
Far away from Japan
I was a coffee addict, without sugar/milk/whatever; just coffee but when i was lucky enough to drink some Japanese tea :kaito_move:, it was so tasty (and no sugar please, sugar is a flavors killer), so Japanese tea:love::love: > Coffee.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I hate both. I'd rather have hot chocolate.
I support this Pro Hot Chocolate movement :merli_lili:
Not a big drinker of either but I'll drink them both hot, with or without cream/milk and sweetener/sugar. I tend to prefer coffee with sweetener and honestly don't see the point of creamer but sometimes I put it in anyway, and I usually drink plain green tea. Can't stand iced coffee for some reason, and the only time I enjoyed iced tea was when my friend gave me a glass of this peach iced tea that ended up getting super gross as it warmed up because we were more occupied with hanging out than drinking it (same goes for the time I drank Guinness but I digress).

Soda on the other hand, I am only 15% joking when I say I am a sodaholic
Combining these three, I'll just say this: hot chocolate with coffee creamer in it is an exceptional way to promote weight gain and diabetes. It also tastes da bomb! (I guess you can use that slang that way, grammatically-speaking?)

I was a coffee addict, without sugar/milk/whatever; just coffee but when i was lucky enough to drink some Japanese tea :kaito_move:, it was so tasty (and no sugar please, sugar is a flavors killer), so Japanese tea:love::love: > Coffee.
I'd love to try Japanese tea! Is it different from other tea? I'll have to keep my eyes open and buy some.

Reactions: goldenchild

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Good lord, it has to be tea. I'd be betraying my heritage if I didn't choose tea, but also I can't stand coffee and love the selection tea brings. Even just black teas have a wide range of options to choose from!

Reactions: Nori and Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)