• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Conpeito Extremists by STEAKA ft. POPY

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020

More fun noisy stuff from STEAKA! I feel like POPY and ROSE are really going to turn some more people into vocaloid fans, I think their voices are great likenesses while still being unique. I like the guitar sounds that STEAKA incorporated in this song that aren't present in their other songs.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I didn’t find much unique about Popy at first, but she’s steadily growing on me! Next time there’s a good sale I might just snatch her up.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I agree, I'm warming up to her. I'm not a bandori fan, but the voice is really expressive and uniquely voice acted. I'm looking forward to hearing more usages when I get the chance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)