• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

DACCO-P's Vocaloid Music showcase (Cover, Re-arrangement, Remix, etc.)

Dacco-P

New Fan
Sep 19, 2020
Hello, nice to meet you. I am DACCO-P. You can found me on Twitter @dacco_p

This thread is for my showcases of songs that I worked on, whether it's cover, re-arrangement, remix, or anything else. I'm actually still getting started with this handle, DACCO-P, although I used to make few cover songs with Vocaloid using another name.

My interests are quite broad as I'm not bound to specific genres, and I played in punk bands, rock bands, J-music bands, and playing electronic music. I'm able to play guitar, bass, keyboard, DJ equipment, and a bit of drum (although I'm able to program drum patterns).

I will be very happy if you listen to my songs, whether you like them or dislike them. Any kind of response will make me very delighted. :happy:

Here's the first one, an orchestral re-arrangement of wowaka's "Rolling Girl". I tried to capture the vibe and the meaning of the original and re-interpret it into an orchestral song. I also added personal extra lyrics at the end that I think kinda suited to closed the song.

Youtube:

niconico:

More music to come. Thank you so much for opening and reading this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: lIlI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)