• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

DAINA Setup Error

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hello,
I bought the Dex/Daina bundle for Black Friday. Dex installed properly and is working just fine, however, when I try to install Daina, the wizard gives me this pop-up. It seems to be asking for a file called data3.cab. I checked all the packages that came with the purchase (Daina's setup is split into multiple zip files and I checked all of them) and there is no data3 file. There is no other option here besides cancelling the wizard or asking it to search for the file (which hasn't worked).
sdfghjk.png
I asked a Daina user I know about this problem and she said it didn't come up. Has anyone else had this problem and is there an easy fix?

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
That's really odd that that's occurring. I purchased the same bundle and was able to install Daina fine - I don't recall running into that error.
Now, which files have you extracted? Are you using the setup.exe found in DAINA_4_0_0_Setup_PC? Do you still have the other part rar files?

Reactions: TheStarPalace

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
That's really odd that that's occurring. I purchased the same bundle and was able to install Daina fine - I don't recall running into that error.
Now, which files have you extracted? Are you using the setup.exe found in DAINA_4_0_0_Setup_PC? Do you still have the other part rar files?
I still have all the rar files, I just kind of extracted them all at once and made a folder and I did use the setup file from there.

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
I still have all the rar files, I just kind of extracted them all at once and made a folder and I did use the setup file from there.
You may have to keep them as rar files as well, also to be on the safe side. They may also need to be in the same folder that the DAINA_Setup folder is in, at least there was some mention of the sort in the instructions PDF
I'd say try again then, otherwise I'm really not sure, that's very odd. Daina came with 5 parts for me if that helps - for PC Setup

Reactions: TheStarPalace

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
If you had downloaded the download app thing from Time and Space it would have downloaded all the files for you. Which after that you would have to do the setup application one at a time (I did Dex first than Daina)
But if you didn't.... I think you could just extract the first .rar and it should download all the .rars of single Vocaloid.... :rune_lili:
Here is the screenshot I took for "Read me first/installing Daina" pdf

1575081415752.png
Actually I think the screenshot doesn't help since it doesn't talk about the 400 rar files itself, sorry

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Well I read over the readme, and after deleting the Daina Setup folder I had and starting over, the installation worked! I think my problem was that I extracted the contents of all the rars multiple times instead of just the first one...? But anyways, the problem is solved!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)