• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Diatom's Talkloids!

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
"Talkloid of that because it was gold"- a talkloid dubbing a Discord buddy's Discord shenanigans.
"Welcome Miku V3 + Avanna!" - Miku gets a couple visitors, one of which is none other than...herself? Oh, and Avanna, she's there too.
"Y'all"- V3 is confused at all the usage of the contraction "y'all".
"Worcestershire"- V3 and V4 question the sanity of the English language.
"Miku Explains why she Doesn't Age"- Miku (V4) has a crazy explanation for her agelessness.
"Dex meets the Mikus"- Dex temporarily visits Diatom's house (translation: I had Dex's installer and messed with it) hearing that there are two Mikus, but it's more complicated than that.
"Ren"- Miku (V3) talks about her day and Dex reveals himself to be amazingly dense.
"Updates Don't Fix Everything"- V3 and V4 discuss updates and accents.
"Where is my Super Suit"- Remakes of the iconic scene from The Incredibles, one with Rin and Len (who temporarily visited for a while) and the other with Miku V3 and V4.
"The Original Machine" - Someone sent me a passage to talkloid and I did. Miku doesn't know what she's saying either.

They're all here. Not the usual way someone puts Talkloids out there but I don't want them to take up too much of my SoundCloud space and I don't feel like making a video for each of them right now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)