• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Digital Stars 2021

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Main visual by Tsunako
cfm_digitalstars2021-725x1024.jpg

Official website:

Digital Stars 2021 theme song "sweety glitch" by gaburyu & nyankobrg

Dates
Digital Stars 2021
August 29th 2021

Digital Stars feat. Miku & Gumi
November 21st 2021

News

Digital Stars 2021 compilation CD Album has been announced, but release date is still TBA.

Also, a Remix contest was announced! Starting on Feb 12th, the contestants can submit their own remix of "sweety glitch". The winning remix will make it to the Digital Stars 2021 Compilation CD, and the winner will also receive a Sonicwire gift card.

Remix contest submission period:
Feb 12th 17:00 JST ~ April 16th 17:00 JST

Contest rules and submission form:

(I thought it's better to have a separate thread for Digital Stars 2021, as it seems it's treated as an independent event series now instead of a Miku Expo sub event.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

Details of the song remix contest announced

Submission period:

Feb. 12th (Fri), 2021, 17:00 -

April 16th (Fri), 2021, 17:00 (JST)

Winners announcement:

May 2021
Check the contest details here:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Nice! I'd love to check this out!

As I recall, didn't the online 2020 Digital Stars sell tickets of some kind? Or has that just been the in-person events so far?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Last year's Digital Stars stream was free to watch, and it's presumably the same thing this year. Originally Digital Stars 2020 was supposed to be an irl event, of course with admission tickets, but since covid turned it into an online stream they decided to stream it free. Maybe you're thinking about Magical Mirai 2020 stream? That required a ticket to watch

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Last year's Digital Stars stream was free to watch, and it's presumably the same thing this year. Originally Digital Stars 2020 was supposed to be an irl event, of course with admission tickets, but since covid turned it into an online stream they decided to stream it free. Maybe you're thinking about Magical Mirai 2020 stream? That required a ticket to watch
Nice! Maybe I'm remembering the transition between the ticketed IRL event and the free online one, and that's where the vague ticket recollection comes from... (Thinking back, I think I watched the online Digital Stars, too. I remember being a little disappointed that I had to leave before Miku dropped by.) Either way, looking forward to more info. Online DJ events are fun!

Thanks, hamano!

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
Very off topic and crack theory, but the compilation album KarenT launched for flower a couple of months ago and now this sudden GUMI collab makes me think that Crypton is trying to get both Gynoid and Internet Co. to develop for Piapro NT lol.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
For anyone interested in doing something immediately after Digital Stars (or alternatively a bit later), the Songle Sync birthday message for Miku collaboration will be held again this year! It sounds a little bigger this year than in years past, including theme songs from Miku Expo 2021 Online, Digital Stars 2021, and Magical Mirai 2021.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Digital Stars feat. MIKU & GUMI Compilation CD full tracklist and bonus goods🎁🎉 :miku_lili: :gumi_lili:

【Digital Stars feat. MIKU & GUMI】 Unsung Melodies / monaca:factory feat. Hatsune Miku & GUMI 【MV】

Reactions: Nokone Miku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Another thoroughly enjoyable event! Music was great (Right down to the Opening Act; people were right, DJ Riki did a great job!). People in the chat were really warm and friendly, too, and seemed to have a wonderful time!

Looking forward to the next Digital Stars stream! :miku_lili::gumi_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)