• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Do you delete a Vocaloid's dmg file after installing them?

peach5

New Fan
Jan 6, 2022
I don't generally use software where I need to think about things like activations and downloads left, so I'm not sure if I should be keeping these files or deleting them. I'd imagine that maybe what matters is properly uninstalling the Vocaloids if I ever need to change computers and maybe I can just redownload the dmg files from the source to reinstall them, but when I bought Meiko from Sonicwire the download kept cancelling itself (unrelated issue), but it still counted each one until I ran out of downloads and I ended up having to reset the number (I don't remember what this was called), so I kind of feel like I don't know what I'm doing, and I've been keeping all of the dmg files to be safe. What do other people do with them? If I keep them should I store them somewhere externally? There may be an obvious answer here, I just don't want to make any careless mistakes, so any advice is appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)