• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Do you prefer v4 or v3 flower

Do you like v3 or v4 flower

• V3

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • V4

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Both

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
They're essentially the same voicebank, Gynoid said they just repaired some diphones and added more triphones + added growl. (I'd link the reference from the Wiki, but it's a VocaloidOtaku link, so...)

Personally, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two if it wasn't in the title. Design-wise, I prefer V3! Though I do really like Miwasiba's style and their rendition of V3 flower.
One can sing in English
just gonna correct you a lil' bit here, when people use Flower for English they're using her JP bank! Flower never received an English bank ^^

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021
They're essentially the same voicebank, Gynoid said they just repaired some diphones and added more triphones + added growl. (I'd link the reference from the Wiki, but it's a VocaloidOtaku link, so...)

Personally, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two if it wasn't in the title. Design-wise, I prefer V3! Though I do really like Miwasiba's style and their rendition of V3 flower.

just gonna correct you a lil' bit here, when people use Flower for English they're using her JP bank! Flower never received an English bank ^^
Well it sounds like an English voicebank because her English is not perfect but doesn’t sound like a JP voicebank

Vflower might be that good that it fooled me thanks for the correction

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Voice wise I don't really hear that much of a difference. Design wise... is a toss up because while I like V3's outfit/style, there's just this kind of melancholy air I feel around her that makes me uncomfortable, if that makes sense. Whereas V4 is a bit brighter and more vivid. Not to project too much, but it gives me the sense she loosened up and started presenting in a way more comfortable for her. :teto_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Design wise I like both. Bank-wise they're quite similar. V4 is actually smaller than V3 if you look, which is... weird. I can't tell them apart very well when I listen to identical VSQs rendered on them though (renders done by a friend, I only own V4)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)