• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Duets you might not know exist

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
I've been finding a lot of duets of Vocaloids that, if you think about it, are a very unexpected pair to sing about it. I thought it would be fun to do a thread of these and put them on here.
I'll probably do it daily until I stop running out of such duets, and then they'll come when they come.
(Since Mother's day was yesterday)
May 14th, 2018

"二人三脚" by mie feat. Sachiko and IA

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that's some really nice Sachiko usage. :kokone_lili: The whole duet is nice, but I'm really liking what they did with Sachiko especially.

Reactions: VocaMew

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
Wow, 二人三脚 is really beautiful, I love it! Sachiko's and IA's usage is perfect, and the song itself is something I can totally see myself listening to on a daily basis! <3
@Yunīku Aah, all those are great! I especially liked 'Teatime of midnight', 'Song of a Prayer', 'The Dream For 13.8 Billion Years', 'F.W.N.-friday winter night-', and '彼女は夜に溶けた/溝野あわ'!

Reactions: YunīC

CallmeNerdy

A Miku Nerd
Apr 17, 2018
Hogwarts
Okay, I have no idea if this is well known or not, but...

Warning: semi-nsfw/shota

I'm sorry... It just made me crack up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Another one from the time capsule (I remember my mind was a bit blown at the combo when I first saw it rofl And now I wish i had Rin so I could do an update cover)

Reactions: Lille and VocaMew

VocaMew

That one Mew fan
Apr 8, 2018
twitter.com
@Yunīku I reported it. Nothing against the person (I think they just tried to make a little joke), but ya.

Also, for some reason, Gumi and Piko don't seem like much of a rare pare to me. Maybe it's because Gumi and Piko attract similar fans?????

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
It didn't strike me as a rarepair eighter honestly? but everything with more than one original song doesn't tbh.

@TheStarPalace I already linked that one but I am happy more people thought of that song~ (The person is like the only one who still uses prima)

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)