• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Embarrassing Things You've Done In The Fandom

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Pronouncing Kaito as Kayto for the first year I discovered Vocaloid and believing everyone who said Kaito correctly was wrong
My cousin used to pronounce Kaito as 'Kayto' back when we were still in school, and it always irritated the crap outta me. X)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
The phase I went through when I found out Miku wasn't the first Vocaloid and that Haku and Neru weren't Vcaloids so I had an elitist attitude and rubbed in everyones faces at all times that I knew these facts thinking it made me look super cool and knowledgeable.

Reactions: Aia

Jikyusan

Producer in Training
Apr 8, 2018
USA
jikyusan.carrd.co
In 2011, I made a fake Vocaloid called Tailsloid, which was a pitchbend of Len. This was old and now I don't like mentioning anything regarding that because I was a immature tween back then and I've gotten harassed about it in recent years. Currently, I'm an adult and I've matured from that low level. =w=

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I pronounced IA as eye ah for quite a while. Also, I was told that there was a kid in one of my classes back in 6th grade who had Miku and Rin/Len and I thought smugly “Why would some kid have a vocaloid? He’s not a vocaloid producer.”. I know better now.

Reactions: Satinather

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
My entire existence in the vocaloid fandom was an embarrassment basically the entire time I was active on VO lmao not only was I new to vocaloid, but I was also new to internet culture. Not a good mixture, especially for the vocafandom.

Reactions: summers50

Jikyusan

Producer in Training
Apr 8, 2018
USA
jikyusan.carrd.co
My entire existence in the vocaloid fandom was an embarrassment basically the entire time I was active on VO lmao not only was I new to vocaloid, but I was also new to internet culture. Not a good mixture, especially for the vocafandom.
Same here! I cringe at remembering some of the posts I've made on VocaloidOtaku years ago.

Reactions: Amy☆

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
Don't be embarassed that you're a noob, it takes time to gain the status of le veteran memers like me, who were around since the conception of vocaloid in 1982

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)