• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

EmVoice

CCyclone

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
earth
vocaloid.wikia.com
So this just popped up as someone brought up on the Vocaloid Wikia, but there's a whole new English vocal synth being produced called Emvoice for Mac, and it sounds amazing?

Like goodnight Engloids, you guys are canceled
Lucy just destroyed Vocaloid1-4 in two song demos

Is this not beautiful
This is absolutely amazing, dudes
Are you as impressed as I am?

Apr 16, 2018
Must say I really like the sound of this voice so far. Hope they make voicebanks of other types and languages too. ^^

Apparently in a Soundcloud comment Emvoice will be making a PC version of SOHO coming soon but they're working on the Mac version first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CCyclone

CCyclone

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
earth
vocaloid.wikia.com
Must say I really like the sound of this voice so far. Hope they make voicebanks of other types and languages too. ^^

Apparently in a Soundcloud version Emvoice will be a PC version of SOHO coming soon but they're working on the Mac version first.
Same!
I'm glad to know that the soundcloud emvoice is the pc version of soho// I'm more than happy to wait and see the pc version after the mac

Apr 16, 2018
Same!
I'm glad to know that the soundcloud emvoice is the pc version of soho// I'm more than happy to wait and see the pc version after the mac
I meant to say comment, not version, sorry ^^;. Just tidied up my original post because I made some typos that I must've overlooked.
But I think the demos are for the Mac version as they're working on that first. Hopefully the end results should sound the same on both platforms though.

OP
OP
CCyclone

CCyclone

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
earth
vocaloid.wikia.com
Wow, she's acctually pretty nice! I hope she gets popular and there will be more emvoice characters.
if I could make music man I would love to try and do something with her voice.
It would be so nice to hear in EDM type stuff, like what Porter Robinson did with Avanna//// she seems like she'd be really good for edm and pop types of stuff, along with the male voice, Julian

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
As someone that makes original content with products like Vocaloid and UTAU... eh... writing a new song with this product is going to be... a bit of a tall order, although I'm pretty sure someone wants to hear an original with that product so I'll attempt to see if I can get it done for you guys...

WintermintP

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)