• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

EVEC

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Where can you get the EVEC plug in for Luka, I can't find it
In Piapro Studio is it gray out? If so, just click it (It's a symbol on the top right corner) then hover over a note (It can't be a 1/64 note since it won't work for that), click the top button to open it up. :yanhe_lili:

If you don't have that option even when you right click a note to see the option of EVEC, then did you downloaded Luka V4x EVEC files along with her NO EVEC files? :nemu_lili:
(I don't have Piapro Studio V4x version so I can't show you sadly. :kaito_lili:)

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Thread moved to Vocaloid Studio.

I believe Pup-p is referring to the E.V.E.C plug-in for the VOCALOID4 Editor.
Unfortunately, I cannot recall where it is nor if it still exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I Googled it in Japanese.

Explanation page with download link: VOCALOID4 Editorで巡音ルカV4XのE.V.E.C.を使うjob Pluginについて:きょん☆さんのブロマガ

Actual download link: evecEditor160917.zip (evecEditor160917.zip) ダウンロード | きょん☆さんのアップローダー | uploader.jp
Click the button under the MD5 link that says "ダウンロード". It will take you to a new page that takes several seconds to pop up your zip download (so don't panic if it seems like nothing is happening).

Other explanation link: 先日公開した巡音ルカV4X用Job Pluginで作成したVoice Colorを変更するJob Plugin:きょん☆さんのブロマガ

After unzipping, open Vocaloid Editor.
Job > Manage Job Plugins > Add > find the folder you downloaded and the plug-in will be a .lua file (there are 2, EVEC_Change.lua and V4X_EVEC.lua). > You have to add each of these one at a time (so click the 1st one, click OK, click Add again and select the next one).
Highlight the notes you need to put EVEC on. I don't have Luka, so when I got to Job > Job Plugin, all I see is "EVEC Change".

When I use EVEC Change (I'm using it on Len Power), a popup appears.
The Voice color options are:
なし nothing
Soft (might be different for you)
Power (might be different for you)
削除 delete
母音に戻す return to vowel (don't know what it means, I don't know how to use EVEC)
Color Release 部分 = color release part
Voice color ノートをプロテクトする = protect voice color note
この設定値をデフォルトにする = return these settings to default

If you have more questions, feel free to ask. I literally didn't know this plug-in existed and just installed it now.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Ah, okay gotcha you, Move. :kaito2_move:

Okay, so at this point I would tell you, Pup, about how AddictedtoHeroines made an hour long video of Luka V4x where in one small part he made a mentioned of the plugin of the EVEC that will work for V4 Editor, then I'll give you the link that he provided of it, but.... :flower_lili:

It's a good thing uncreepy is here to your rescue! :kaito_move: (yay for uncreepy!)

Reactions: uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)