• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Fate/Grand Order

HIRATELIER

Aspiring Fan
Jun 5, 2019
hiratelier.carrd.co
Found that VVN didn't have a thread dedicated to F/GO and everything related to it, so I decided to make one, and explain the game. I'll also post good resources on how to get started with the game.

Fate_Grand_Order_Logo.png
INTRO
So! For those who are unaware, Fate/Grand Order (or in short, F/GO) is a free-to-play mobile game developed by Delightworks and published by Aniplex. The way how the game works is that you take on the role as the Master, who commands powerful familiars (often historical figures) known as Servants in turn-based battles, similar to and RPG. You can acquire more servants by rolling the gacha using Saint Quartz, which is pretty much F/GO's in-game currency.

If I haven't mentioned it yet, this game is INFAMOUS for its horrible drop rates, especially regarding the drop rates of SSR (★5) servants, which is at a lowly 0.8%!! A LOT of people have spent more than THOUSANDS of money into this game!

PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD
The purpose of this thread is that we can discuss the game itself, such as game mechanics, Servants, on-going events, and the story itself (Parts 1 ~ 2). I'll be doing my best in updating this thread in terms of game updates and whatnot, especially by the time this thread has been posted, Lostbelt 5-2 (Olympus) has already been released. Though, I may ask, anyone here play F/GO? If so, what server do you play in?

RESOURCES
Like I said, for those who are wanting to pay F/GO, I have provided good resources for you to get started! I hope you find these useful.

FRIEND CODES
I do play F/GO, and have taken numerous breaks from the game due to IRL issues, but slowly I have been getting back into the game and grinding as much as I can to level up my Servants. So! I'll toss in my friend code(s), along with my support list.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)